[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop whining about Creation Club

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
You do realize Bethesda has the ability to use all of the assets modders make right? If they wanted to they could have just created the mods themselves using modders assets but instead they actually were mindful enough to hire the modders themselves.

25% of a product they make is fine especially if normally when they make a product it has no pay off. Yes they are modding what coders put on their cv, it`s the same as getting an internship they are expecting a pay off. This is an assumption but yes a majority do it because they like the game, but if you can get paid for something you enjoy and do it for free would you not take that opportunity. Who wouldn`t want to be paid for their hobby. I would have loved to be paid for the hobbies I do especially as i pay for a few of them

The reason I deem this good is because I use mods, there are so many modders who do deserve compensation for their work and the modders on the project 100% deserve it as they are both innovative and skilled saying that it is a bad thing is like saying they don`t deserve to make a profit of their work, like how dare they willingly work with bethesda to make literally infinite for money than they would otherwise. If I was them I would have done it for 10% as in their shoes I would enjoy modding and at least i`m making something off of it.
>>
>Who wouldn`t want to be paid for their hobby. I would have loved to be paid for the hobbies I do especially as i pay for a few of them
If you're good enough at your hobby you can make money out of it for nearly all hobbies.
You're also an enormous faggot.
>>
>>381811707
>Who wouldn`t want to be paid for their hobby

Me. There's a reason it's my hobby and not my job
>>
>>381811707
Nice Try Todd
>>
>>381811707
>Stop whining about Creation Club

good goy
>>
>>381811707
Fuck off Todd. And btw you are a manlet
>>
>>381811707
Don't choke yourself on that corporate cock
just because you think that this is a good idea (which it fucking isn't) doesn't mean that bethesda won't do everything in their power to actively fuck over anyone and everyone involved in this
modding has been free for years and now suddenly they need to be payed when besthesda has the means of getting a cut? its a shallow cash-grab by a company that has time and time again cut corners for the profits
>>
>>381811707
>Implying consolecucks are going to do anything about paid mods
They'll just bend over and pretend it's an exclusive feature
>>
>>381811707
Manlet-Todd Thread?
>>
>>381811707
>You do realize Bethesda has the ability to use all of the assets modders make right? If they wanted to they could have just created the mods themselves using modders assets but instead they actually were mindful enough to hire the modders themselves.

Perhaps they should've just made good games instead so we didn't need mods to fill out the gaps?

>The reason I deem this good is because I use mods, there are so many modders who do deserve compensation for their work

Modders get donations, and I disagree that they need to be compensated. The future will involve me actually having to pirate mods because I wont deal with this jewish system
>>
Trying to regulate a thing that thrives on a community is going to get fucked you retard
>>
>>381811707
I'd call you a shill but Todd is too cheap to pay viral marketers, so Todd, go away. Should've you be commissioning more shoes with lifts in them?
>>
>>381812762
This desu senpai
>>
How many more years are todd going to milk skyrim? ITS BEEN 6 YEARS
>>
>>381811707
>there are so many modders who do deserve compensation for their work and the modders on the project 25% deserve it
Fixed that for you.
>>
>>381811707
>there are so many modders who do deserve compensation for their work and the modders on the project 100% deserve it as they are both innovative and skilled...
Then click the fucking donate button on literally any fucking semi quality mod page. Then you get to give as much as you want any they see all of it.

Modders have been getting donations since forever. Bethesda isn't looking out for modders, they are looking to get a slice of the modders pie.
>>
>>381811707
Yeah, and when people join the modding community solely to make money, create controversy over not making enough money, accuse modders of stealing from them, and ruin all interactivity between other mods, I'm sure people will look back and think "man, this is much better than people making mods because they want to"
>>
File: 5124512.jpg (145KB, 843x680px) Image search: [Google]
5124512.jpg
145KB, 843x680px
>Why are you upset? They're being scummy, but the COULD be way scummier!

>The reason I deem this good is because I use mods, there are so many modders who do deserve compensation for their work
Then set up a fucking patreon or something.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.