[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psychonauts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: psychonauts_cover.jpg (308KB, 800x420px) Image search: [Google]
psychonauts_cover.jpg
308KB, 800x420px
Where can a sequel go from here?
>>
>>381810690
grimdark
>>
>>381810690
Have you checked their Crowdfunding Development Blogs?
Also what do you mean, story wise or gameplay wise?
>>
>>381810873
Story-wise mainly.

I loved the first game, but it's hard for me to imagine it outside of the summer camp setting.
>>
>>381811573
Well, the direct sequel, story wise was Psychonauts VR, and that already came out.
After that Psychonauts 2 is taking place, at least starting at the Psychonauts HQ. They seem to have a lot of outside elements so at least we're still getting some wilderness.
>>
>>381811573
For me it's easy to imagine aside from a hub that's as good. I don't know how you recreate how interesting and detailed that hub world was. It's pretty obvious how you make more levels though, just have Raz go into new minds. If they are still creative enough to come up with interesting interpretations of different mental illnesses and maladies then it will still be good.
>>
Dating sim with lili :)
>>
File: 649693673.png (371KB, 713x774px) Image search: [Google]
649693673.png
371KB, 713x774px
>>381812645
>baka...
>>
>>381812231
>we're still getting some wilderness.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjirhAZsZNo
I liked the looks of it so far.

I hope it's not spread too thin though. Part of what made me think that Psychonauts worked better than Brutal Legend was how none of the environment felt wasted. It was filled to the brim with things to find and people to talk to.
>>
File: RazandLiliKiss2.jpg (157KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
RazandLiliKiss2.jpg
157KB, 1920x1080px
>>381813980
Why is lili so perfect bros?
I WANT TO MAKE OUT WITH LILI
>>
File: 237455.png (647KB, 1280x1221px) Image search: [Google]
237455.png
647KB, 1280x1221px
>>381812231
>>381812542
I'll miss the random side-stories with the campers, but a hub area filled with actual psychonauts wandering around sounds like it'd be interesting.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.