[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The water temple was easy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

The water temple was easy
>>
Is it me or is the master quest version easier than the normal one?
>>
>>381810723
Hilarious if it was.
>>
it got simplified for the 3DS versions
>>
people don't hate the water temple because of difficulty, they hate it because of how annoying it is to get through
you have to switch your boots constantly, play that dumb song to change the water level constantly, and unlike most of the other dungeons it's very easy to miss a key and become lost
>>
on 3ds it's easy as shit cause they made iron boots an item instead of equipment
>>
>>381810559
It really is though.

Zelda logic dictates if you have a key, find the nearest locked door and use it to get another key or treasure to progress. Furthermore, if you haven't learned read your map, you're gonna have a bad time.
>>
>>381811003
>play that dumb song to change the water level constantly

Aren't you supposed to hit a switch for that?
>>
Fuck the water temple

what is the best temple and why is it the fire temple
>>
File: WaterTempleSkip.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
WaterTempleSkip.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>381810559
>Want to drop down
>Go into menu
>Shift to the left
>Scroll through items
>Equip Iron Boots
>Exit menu
>Float down
>Want to surface
>Go into menu
>Go to item screen
>Scroll through items
>Unequip Iron Boots
>Need to change the water level
>Open menu
>Go to item screen
>Scroll through items
>Equip Ocarina of Time
>Play Zelda's lullaby
The Dark Link fight is also garbage and everyone just cheeses it with the Hammer or Din's Fire.
>>
Anyone else think Jabu Jabu was way more obnoxious than the Water Temple was?
>>
>>381811003
I honestly never had a problem with it nor found it annoying.
The most trouble I had was with shadow Link. Even the ameba was easy enough to get through.
>>
>>381810559
It's only hard if this was the first real 3D game you ever played. Which for a lot of people was the case at the time.
>>
File: 1491102854970.png (426KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1491102854970.png
426KB, 540x540px
>Find keys in wrong order
>>
>>381811553

The ameba is stupidity easy, you can pull it out once and never let it get back into the water
>>
>>381811290
no, it was always playing a song in 3 specific spots in the temple
>>
>>381811290
No, you have play the Song of Time at these certain spots to raise and lower the water.
>>
>>381810917
That and the fact you could easy swap items, no going into the inventory menu 400 times to swap between iron boots on or off.
>>
>>381810723
Its only half as long
>>
>>381810559
The hardest part of that dungeon is how the whole place blends together so much that I have to keep checking rooms I've already gone to because I legit don't remember where I've been.
>>
>>381811403
Being able to cheese dark link is a staple of Zeldas set forth by the greatest one ever, Zelda II.
>>
>>381811403
This.

I honestly couldn't figure out that fight but I'd randomly land a couple lucky hits. Ended up just cheesing it with Din's fire.
>>
>>381811632
True, and when they were kids.
>>
File: 1487607583090.gif (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487607583090.gif
1MB, 1280x720px
>>381811553
>He didn't go stab happy with the Giant's Knife and completely fuck up SL's entire life
>>
Water temple wasn't hard it was boring and tedious. PROVE ME WRONG
>>
>>381811789
That's faggy as hell.

Why couldn't they just have you strike a switch or something?
>>
>>381812497
Lore reasons.
>>
>>381812219
Kinda want to see this now
>>
>>381812813
Just need to do that lock on thrusting stab attack with the Knife. The speed at which you can spam it is crazy.
>SL leaps back multiple times to avoid thrusts
>Tries to normal attack, gets stabbed or has to leap back
>Tries to leap attack, gets hit before he hits you and has to leap away more
He can't do a single thing about it.
>>
>>381812351
But it has the best mini-boss fight of the whole series
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.