[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this game worth pirating?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-06-25_22-11-18.png (474KB, 734x847px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-25_22-11-18.png
474KB, 734x847px
Is this game worth pirating?
>>
>>381809247
If it was worth cracking then it's worth pirating, don't you think?
>>
It's worth a pirate. Maybe worth a buy. The game is pretty nice but all the hacking and 9S segments ruined it for me.
>>
>>381809420
well, i don't know. people make and crack all kinds of shit games. just look at andromeda
>>
>>381809247
No it's boring as fuck. Lacklustre combat and rpg elements and a boring story that forces you to play through the same campaign twice with only minor differences to the first time. Avoid
>>
>>381811185
t.cuck
>>
depends how much you like butt. held my interest for about as long as a senran kagura game aka not very long
>>
>>381809247
no, it's a waste of space
>>
File: popup nier.png (893KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
popup nier.png
893KB, 1920x1080px
>>381809247
Its certainly not worth buying
>>
>>381809247
Nah.

Just play the first one if you already haven't.
>>
How is anything not worth a pirate? You're not losing anything in the exchange.
>>
>>381809247
Unless you fucken underage there is literally no reason to pirate. Literally all the pirated exes and shit dial home and fuck your computer and shit, in any case there are hardly any games worth playing these days, most is sjw shit and not worth the time. Other good games are most often multiplayer. If a good single player actually comes out I guess it would be worth paying money for
>>
>>381809247
Nude mods when??!!
>>
>>381813132
How did you fuck that up, I bought and played most of the game in offline mode until route C and never once had that pop up.
>>
>>381814893
I didn't start the game while online after the DLC update since I was busy, and then I traveled to a location where I don't have home internet access.
>>
You can't get the best ending if you are playing offline
>>
>>381815039
>DLC update
That might be the problem then, my bad
>>
>>381809247
No.
It´s required
>>
>>381815047
Yes you can, you just gotta git gud
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.