[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Puyo Puyo Tetris

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: ppt.jpg (577KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ppt.jpg
577KB, 2000x1000px
>finally learned to set up T-spins consistently
>went from barely ever winning Tetris to winning Tetris matches left and right on Puzzle League

I wish I'd practiced this sooner.
>>
Out of curiosity, which controller do you use?
>>
>>381806136
Joycons, the D-pad buttons.
>>
>>381806136
Puyo player here, joycons work fine for me.
>>
Does anyone find it too sensitive moving left and right? I'll hit up for the hard drop and sometimes it'll register a left or right movement too

Also, anyone know how to keep hard drop on as default? always gotta switch it back on, so annoying
>>
>>381806136
I've started using the Pokken controller, it's nice to have a proper dpad again
>>
>I beat a Japanese player at Puyo Puyo last night

Does this mean I got gud?
>>
>>381807464
It was an infant
>>
>>381805947
>finally learned to set up T-spins consistently
Is there a video or some sort of reference you used to get good?
I need help not panicking under pressure.
>>
File: 1472573362973.png (281KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1472573362973.png
281KB, 750x750px
>>381806136
If you want to get into competitive level you gotta use joycons or the pokken controller, or 3rd party pro controller. You're not gonna get very far If you use pro controller.
>>
>>381807464
Their eyes are so squinty that they probably couldn't see the screen tbqh
>>
>>381805947
mate mate mate i need help i got fuccking raped online in one match and never went back, give some pointers and tips this game is unbelievabkly fun and i have been rinsing the shit out of it as much as i can
>>
File: 7340-cover1500.jpg (413KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
7340-cover1500.jpg
413KB, 1500x1500px
Who's your girl?
>>
File: Img120406_l.png (39KB, 258x348px) Image search: [Google]
Img120406_l.png
39KB, 258x348px
>>381810637
Retarded girl is best girl.
>>
File: Raffinathinkingsounds.png (20KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
Raffinathinkingsounds.png
20KB, 250x300px
Does anyone know if there is a Tetris equivalent of the Puyo Nexus chain simulator? Something that can be used to easily demonstrate scenarios or setups in Tetris.

>>381809603
>Is there a video or some sort of reference you used to get good?
Not really, though I have watched the tutorials on Sega of America's Youtube channel several times. Despite that, I haven't really practiced the T-spin openers or anything. Mostly I took away the fact that a T-shaped hole has to be surrounded at three corners and eventually learned to build with that in mind. There's a few other things that are handy to keep in mind, but it's kinda hard to explain without visual references.

>I need help not panicking under pressure
Sounds like something that comes with experience playing against others. Eventually you'll get used to being put in situations where you have to play Tetris at the top of the screen, or dig through a lot of garbage in Puyo to get back to what you were building.

>>381810637
I like Raffina.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.