[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SHOW ME YOUR ideas for an F-Zero sequel.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: falcon.jpg (106KB, 800x1215px) Image search: [Google]
falcon.jpg
106KB, 800x1215px
SHOW ME YOUR ideas for an F-Zero sequel.
>>
You ride a hover car and try to go faster than other people
>>
>>381803623
Needs a genre others don't use. Plus modified.

So action rpg with fighting moves.
>>
Fighting game
>>
>>381803623
Platinum games beat 'em up starring Captain Falcon
>>
1. Online play. If they have to reduce the player count for it to be possible, so be it.
2. Bring back custom tracks/vehicles.
3. Bring back boost fire mechanic from Climax.
>>
Pro wrestling spin-off.
>>
>>381805601
Player count should be 10 instead of 30
>>
>>381804206
fpbp
>>
>>381805308
Smash exists, r-tard..
>>
HD F-Zero with online
Kid Icarus Uprising difficulty risk/reward slider to please both sides
Story mode has characters blurt out lines similar to Uprising (this can be turned off of course) depending on where they are
Release GX's soundtrack
>>
>GP Mode that has F-Zero 1 and the GP legend style play and courses.
>X Mode that plays like F-Zero X
>GX mode that plays like F-Zero GX.
>Bounty Hunter mini game where you are playing a side scroller beat em up ala Sub Space Emissary and Smash Rush.

Bring previous courses back and just add a brand new one to Grand Prix for each cup.
>>
>>381805315
No.
>>
Add Ganondorf
>>
>>381806196
Then a puzzle game!
>>
Bring back the X-Cup.
>>
HD Rumble effects to simulate the effects of speed and impact
>>
Switch VR F-Zero
>>
>>381806196
He said fighting game
>>
F Zero World.

Mario maker with F Zero tracks.
>>
I would prefer they don't release one until they have some good hardware. God forbid they release a shitty DS game
>>
>>381803623
F-Zero GX HD

that's all we need
>>
File: 1493966678049.gif (168KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
1493966678049.gif
168KB, 500x379px
>>381805692
>wanting 10
>Not wanting to join a 30 man /v lobby where 29 people beyblade the fuck out of each other bringing forth a wave of explosions and giggle-fit filled salt while the 1 wanting to actually race wins by default halfway through the 1st lap
you're dumber than me and that's one hell of an accomplishment i gotta admit
>>
>>381803623
Alternate routes of same track. Think old school Rigde Racer. Some tracks can change in real time, for instance, the first two laps you will go one way, and on the final lap a another path will open. Some Tracks will be extra long with just one lap. No Snaking. Jumping across the track tying to cheat will retire you ( they can program a zone that you car is not suppose to enter, which will retire you if you do). More dynamic tracks where you race through buildings and on parts of a city or colony streets.
>>
Tracks are now cylindrical like Sonic Lost World levels, you can't fall off but still can be bumped
>>
>>381809161
>beyblade the fuck out of each other
AHAHAHA that's the perfect way to describe it. But i'll end up being that guy that dies from colliding with the wall.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.