[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Monster Hunter World

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Who hype here?
>>
File: average_v_poster.jpg (58KB, 204x236px) Image search: [Google]
average_v_poster.jpg
58KB, 204x236px
>>381802854
"uhhhh I don't want this westernized piece of shit I want MHXX come in Crapcom reeee"

And yes I'm fucking hype
>>
>>381803253
Don't forget about 'muh casualization'

Absolutely hyped, will buy 3 copies on launch
>>
>>381803434
The game play looks so fucking good Oh my god this will be the best MH ever baybeeeeee
>>
What dinosaur is this?
>>
I'm excited but some of the changes shown off have me worried. The drastic change to how healing works seems really unnecessary.
>>
>>381804712
>The drastic change to how healing works seems really unnecessary.
Not at all. Now that the monsters have more fluid attack animations and the areas aren't segmented, I'd say the changes to healing are quite necessary.
>>
>>381805819
That's what Capcom is saying but we haven't seen exactly why those healing changes were actually needed. Why would more fluid attack animations make it they need to make the healing system 10x as forgiving? Also there are already arena quests in which you can't just run to a different area to heal and those played fine.
>>
>>381807143
I didn't say you can't play MonHun without segmented are healing, it's just easiest to do that way.
And more fluid attack animations mean you have 4x less time to stand still and heal. In the previous games finding a safe spot to heal was just waiting for the monster to attack and watching it compute what it wants to do to you next.
>>
>>381802854
I can't wait. it's the only titel I really have hope for!
I wonder what the village will be this time. maybe build and improved by us? Because the premise of the game is exploring new, unknown lands, an already existing village wouldn't make sense. So they can add on the farming/building aspect of the MH games...
>>
>>381808409
>And more fluid attack animations mean you have 4x less time to stand still and heal

The gameplay we've seen doesn't really support this though. Sure the animations look a lot better in general but I think saying you have 4x less time to stand around and heal is a huge stretch.
>>
i'm getting gud in Freedom Unite, how is this game's difficulty rated among MH series
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.