[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does this game get no shittalking? People praise Colours

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (230KB, 256x360px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
230KB, 256x360px
Why does this game get no shittalking? People praise Colours and Generations, took the piss out of OW THE EDGE, 06 and Werehog, but this game?
It's sort of... I've never heard much about it.
>>
>>381800624
Because no one played it
>>
Its really bad. Like 06 levels of bad.
>>
>>381800624
Because it's objectively fucking garbage, just like Secret Rings
>>
>>381800624
Because it's a waggle fest that barely lasts a few hours. Nothing about it is over the top awful when you get beyond the premise, but nothing in it is really good either. It's just kinda there.

I liked the soundtrack to it though. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1WXMS-tzSY
>>
Listen kid, back in the day when this came out, people didn't shittalk it for days or weeks, but for months.

This is how bad it was.
>>
File: sonictier_2014.jpg (1MB, 2800x1950px) Image search: [Google]
sonictier_2014.jpg
1MB, 2800x1950px
>>381800929
This. Soundtrack is great, but that's about it. It's got an interesting story and art style, but everything else about it is mediocre at best.
>>
It's just plain bad

Not enjoyably terrible and broken like Sonic '06
Not moderately questionable like Sonic Chronicles
Not even mostly awful (but with some effort detectable) like Shadow the Hedgehog

Just bad
I can't think of a single reason to want to play it, much less own it or discuss it
>>
I like how no one ever takes the piss out Sonic and the Secret Rings. That game is far, FAR shittier then the other games, mostly due to the piss poor motion controls.
>>
>>381801187

Levitated Ruin is still a fun level, and the music during it is great.
>>
I fucking loved Secret Rings, nice powers and great soundtrack.
>>
I still unironically like it's super sonic form the best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o-5A9FELS8
>>
Black Knight would be good with normal controls.
Secret Rings would be good with normal controls and having all the unlockable skills available at the start.
>>
The villain is a QT
>>
>>381800624
Most people didn't even want to be bothered with it after the poo poo mess that was Secret Onion Rings.
>>
>>381800809
Honestly, it's even worse than 06.
At least you can PLAY 06, and kinda have fun with it between those afwul loadings.
Black Knight is the perfect example to why a game with everything right except the gameplay, is automatically a bad game.

>>381800846
>Secret Rings
>being on the same level as BN
>being bad period
>>
I liked Black Knight
>>
i thought i imagined this game. so it was real...?
>>
File: ring.png (353KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
ring.png
353KB, 500x550px
It has the best characterization for Sonic.
>>
>>381800624
It's a reasonable game for one playthrough, that lasts like 5 hours. That's about it.
Soundtrack is good, graphics were good for the wii, gameplay is some kind of shitty arcade type thing that doesn't exist in any other game.

Sort of a weird one off title overall. Supposedly there was going to be another story book game set in rome, but Black Knights reception was so bad that they ended up pulling from store shelves and canning the series, probably for the better.
>>
>>381800624
shit game
but has the best Sonic song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x29TGL71pv4
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.