[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nintendo Switch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 15

File: 1024x300_Switch.jpg (65KB, 1024x300px) Image search: [Google]
1024x300_Switch.jpg
65KB, 1024x300px
Was your reaction negative or positive when they unveiled this?

https://youtu.be/f5uik5fgIaI
>>
Very positive. I knew I wanted to get it day one, and I did just that. No regrets either, Switch is the best console I've ever owned
>>
didn't care because handheld gaming is not relevant because I don't want to play games outside
>>
>>381796250
Positive, thought it looked like what the WiiU , which I skipped, should have been.
>>
>>381796250
Cautious optimism. Dipped slightly pessimistic at the January reveal. Only gotten more optimistic as we've gone on.
>>
>>381796250
I rememberthinking the controllers were really neat, the way they click on and off. I wasn't all that impressed by the tablet form factor though.

Overall it was pretty positive. I'm definitely getting one when Odyssey releases.
>>
>>381796250
Negative at first, mostly because it confirmed the Eurogamer leak, which sounded like shit.
But I guess they won me over in time. I love my switch.
>>
Extremely positive. I bought a Wii U in March of 2014 and I played it more than any console I've owned since the n64. But it bothered me it's life was short and didn't meet its potential. The switch is basically a better Wii U. So I'm pretty thrilled.
>>
>>381796250
So glad I didn't buy one
>>
>>381796250
Negative at first because i knew i had to buy a switch to play monster hunter but now im glad i don't.
>>
>>381796250
I really like the ka-chik. I want the console to succeed so I see more trailers with the ka-chik.
>>
>>381796250
I was actually shocked about how 'not-Nintendo' it looked. It's actually a really nice looking system that feels way more 'premium' than previous Nintendo systems.
>>
>>381796250
Very positive. The second I learned more details about it though I consider it Wii U tier.
>>
>>381796250

The Switch roller coaster:

>October teaser

Okay, this looks pretty cool

>January event

1-2-Switch? ARMS? Really? Thank god this presentation was rescued by Odyssey reveal and BotW announced for launch. Pre-ordered.

>February Nindies Direct

Thank god they're making this system a destination for indies. Need these smaller games to fill out a sparse lineup.

>March Switch launch

BotW is game of the year, hands down. Switch is awesome for flights.

>April Direct

Okay, I guess we have some neat games coming out

>ARMS Direct

Okay, ARMS isn't a total disaster

>E3

Yoshi!? Kirby!? Rabbids actually looks decent? Cappy!? Pokemon Core title?!? METRIOD PRIME 4!?!? BotW DLC!! Rocket League!!

Nintendo! I can't handle all this winning!!
>>
There are 0 good mobile phone games so the only time i'm bored is when i'm on a bus or train, the Switch solves that problem.
>>
>>381796439
>Switch is the best console I've ever owned

Fucking what? Even the most staunch of nintenbros wouldn't call a console that just came out with hardware issues and no games the best console they've ever owned
You've never owned an SNES? A gameboy? A DS? Hell, even a gamecube?
And that's just Nintendo consoles. Even the original xbox is better than the switch is right now. The Dreamcast blows it out of the water. The PS1 shits on it every morning.
The Switch isn't even top 20 best consoles of all time no matter what metric you use.
>>
>>381796250
Cautious Optimism. But it had BotW and Xeno2 coming to it so I was gonna buy it regardless.
>>
Same then as it is now; luke-warm.
Gimmicky "we want the tablet audience" design with no real games worth shit, just a bunch of lies about third party bullshit as usual.
>>
>>381799991
>no real games worth shit
As Donald Trump would say: wrong :)
>>
File: 1489704676998.png (177KB, 697x768px) Image search: [Google]
1489704676998.png
177KB, 697x768px
>>381799991
Yes, thing doesn't have games you're interested in, obviously you won't like it.
>>
Up from its release to now, my opinion of it is still somewhat negative. I don't think its the best console or the worst, far from it. But whenever someone asks if they should get it, I tell them to give it a year until there is a good amount of games to buy and/or good bundles.
>>
>>381800152
>>381800228
I've already played botw and mk8, both combined aren't good enough to merit buying a switch, and there's nothing else except the equivalent of phonetrash.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>2017
>not being an idort

the xbox controller is for my PC, there literally is no reason to own an xbox lmao
>>
>>381796250
The design had leaked the day before. I was hoping it wasn't true because I didn't want a handheld, I was hoping Nintendo had made an actual console.

So I went into it hoping the leak would be proven wrong, just like all the other retarded leaks, and it was pretty disappointing within the first few seconds that, "yep, the leak was real"

But I'm over it now. I've come to expect disappointing hardware from Nintendo, it's pretty much their signature move. At least the games look good and I'll probably pick one up for Odyssey
>>
>>381796250
Negative. Especially considering I thought it would kill the 3ds(nintendo's last good console). But worse than that now the 3ds is getting games and the switch isn't so it's mostly positive for now, I'm just waiting for the switch to die so nintendo can go back to making real games instead of ports of dumbed down wiiu games.
>>
>>381800460
sure
>>
>>381796250
October Reveal: Positive
January Direct: Very negative, thought Nintendo learned all the wrong lessons from the Wii U
So far I'm surprised by its success, I'll probably get one next year.
>>
Originally positive.
Currently negative.
With the third party announcements I was super hype I could play real games on the fly.
But
>no 3g/lte
>weak specs
>no third party support
>same generic cycle of games that I've already played, plus some failed wiiu games like xenoblade and splatoon, shit that failed to save the wiiu and won't save the switch
I almost bought it too, but it looks like a downhill slide from here.
>>
>>381796250
Positive because I barely used my 3DS and only when traveling and commuting. Also I regretted buying an XL because it didn't even function as a pocket system while at the same time not being comfortable. I just wanted to put it down and hold a controller.

Also the controllers turning sideways for multiplayer is awesome.

Too bad that by the time it has enough games and they do a hardware revision, the graphics will be more ass than they are now.
>>
>>381800747
XBONE S and X play 4K Blu Rays. That's one tiny advantage they have over Sony.

No idea why Sony didn't just throw a 4K player into the Pro.
>>
>>381796250
The marketing videos were godawful, but they took one of the best aspects of the Wii U and made that into a console so that's cool.
>>
>>381796250
Positive. Nintendo handhelds are always top tier.
>>
>>381796250
I still feel like it's a bad dream that I can't wake up from. It feels like nintendo's learned nothing from the failure of the wiiu. I already have tablets that I'm bored of, I don't need another one.
>>
>>381802335
>The marketing videos were godawful

I think the marketing videos are great. They're silly and show an idealized version of life, but all commercials do.
>>
>>381796250
>holy shit it's exactly what I have wanted since 2010 or whenever razer showed the prototype of that retarded 2000€ tablet thing
>>
>>381796250
Kinda negative since I I hate gimmick controllers shit.
Then it got positive when I realized every decent game allowed normal controller.
Now I'm actually planning to buy it if they deliver with this first year line up and there is more to look forward by the time the year ends.
>>
Looks like a cheap plastic toy, just like every other nintendo console
>>
>>381802606
>Looks like a cheap plastic toy, just like every other console
Fixed
>>
>>381802539
They're just super bland. But the rooftop girl was a QT.
>>
>>381797883
>Cautious optimism

This.

I'm fully on board now though. 2017 is stacked with great games, and they've announced Metroid, Pokemon, Yoshi, Kirby, and Fire Emblem for 2018 and beyond.

That leaves Smash and Animal Crossing as two huge bullets still left in the chamber.
>>
>>381802539
That's generally not very good marketing. That's how you market stuff that appeals to poor idiots, like a walmart commercial. Worse yet it's played straight.
>>
File: 1464592215552.jpg (58KB, 386x426px) Image search: [Google]
1464592215552.jpg
58KB, 386x426px
>>381799813
>>
File: 1469951459536.gif (12KB, 227x224px) Image search: [Google]
1469951459536.gif
12KB, 227x224px
>>381801915
>Switch needing to be saved
>>
>>381801915
>no 3g/lte
Tether from phone dumbo
>weak specs
The most powerful portable gaming system
>no third party support
4 months old
>shit that failed to save the wiiu
>splatoon
>failed
nani?
>>
>>381803004
lol ok
>>
Negative looks and is probably a shitty handheld
>>
>>381796250
Extremely positive. I loved the versatility. I don't even game outside of my house often (other than sitting on the porch) but I do like being able to have the TV or Youtube going while I play certain games.

I did have to drive a family member to a doctor's appointment a while back and will have to again around the first of next month. My Switch was very much appreciated while I sat in the car waiting for close to an hour the first trip. I'll definitely bring it again to keep me occupied.
>>
>>381803221
Anyone who thinks the switch is the best console they've ever owned is either a complete idiot, underage or an extreme fanboy.
Either way he's a person that deserves scorn.
>>
>tfw can't find a switch for retail pricing but need one before splatoon 2 comes out
help
>>
Didn't really like it. Still don't really like the console. But I will buy it for the games.
>>
>>381803349
Having a good launch doesn't mean much. The Dreamcast had a good launch

The real question is what happens when the diehards get one. Will demand keep up? Does Switch have broad appeal? Without 3rd party support I find it unlikely, it's pretty much just limited to people who like Nintendo games

I think it's extremely unlikely it'll be another Wii U, but another GC, N64? Sure, it's very possible
>>
File: 1494946553207.jpg (49KB, 452x361px) Image search: [Google]
1494946553207.jpg
49KB, 452x361px
>>381800747
I'm so jealous of your neon joycons.
>>
>>381803395
>Tether from phone dumbo
I'm not obliterating my phone's battery just to play mario kart.
>The most powerful portable gaming
The only modern portable gaming system*
>4 months old
Has less "supposed" 3rd party support than it did 4 months ago.
>nani?
It failed to save the wiiu, but no surprise considering it was a shoddy clone of a f2p ea game.
>>
>>381804080
cry harder :)
>>
>>381804370
I don't care, I saw the failure of the wiiu coming a mile away, that's inevitably what happens when you make a shitty gaming tablet with limited first party games and no third party games. I'm just waiting for a 4ds at this point tbqhfampai.
>>
>>381804527
>I'm just waiting for a 4ds at this point tbqhfampai.

that's what the switch is lol
>>
>>381804635
Not him but I don't see Nintendo abandoning the 2 device paradigm especially when it's been so good to them for the last 30+ years

You see the Switch as a handheld despite the fact that they repeatedly call it a home console, and I think that's what it is. Their next home console
>>
>>381796250
Somewhat negative. Nintendo gimmicks again, but maybe now only one platform ???. Obviously, now we know the later is not happening, so negative.
>>
>>381805028
> I think that's what it is
but it's literally a handheld...
>>
I remember the threads. Pretty much everyone was negative because of the price and the expectations that were made from all the rumors. In the end the thing sells well.
>>
File: IMG_0893.jpg (110KB, 840x970px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0893.jpg
110KB, 840x970px
>>381803554
>>
>>381803627
GC didn't do that great, anon. And neither did N64 really. Sony came in very strong
>>
>>381804635
No company is stupid enough to put all their eggs in one basket. The switch isn't even really portable.
If you're even remotely right, and the switch bombs, then nintendo is out of the console race completely.
>>
File: 01b[1].png (30KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
01b[1].png
30KB, 640x400px
>>381805942
>The switch isn't even really portable.

uh huh
>>
>>381805208
It's a home console with a handheld gimmick at best.
It doesn't even have half the required features to make a viable mobile device.
>>
>>381805028
They literally merged their home and portable console divisions like 4 years ago man. The Switch is the result of that merger, they just don't want to claim the Switch is next for 3DS yet because (a) they want to ensure it's a success first, and (b) they want to keep 3DS sales as high as possible for now.

They did the same thing when the og DS came out
>>
>>381796250
I was hoping for a hybrid so this was a 10/10 reveal for me.
>>
>>381806025
Maybe it fits in your XXXL pants but not my mediums.

Their home consoles turned into tablets, their handhelds will turn into smartphones, something actually portable, hopefully not made of ABS plastic.
>>
>>381805942
>>381806025
Incoming "pockets" argument
>>
>>381806127
Sucker.

>>381806249
They can't compete in the smartphone market. If they really did do that, they would simply go 3rd party for mobile.
>>
>>381806078
Just because it doesn't browse the internet doesn't mean it isn't a handheld tho
>>
File: IMG_0017.gif (1MB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0017.gif
1MB, 500x382px
>>381806249
>>381806319
Kek, nailed it
>>
>>381806249
So laptops aren't protable either then? lol
>>
>>381796250
At first i was relucant, then I bought it and i forgot about it.
I don't see Switch as a home console but a handheld with shitty battery life.

I love mine tho
>>
>>381806402
>If they really did do that, they would simply go 3rd party for mobie
You can't play most games on a smartphone comfortably without a controller attachment. Imagine built in controls, nintendo exclusives, and the entire android library at it's disposal. It would be god-tier. That's what I want. Tablets were stupid when they first came out a decade ago and they're stupid now with a nintendo logo on them. Smartphones are the future regardless, and are actually portable.
>>
Positive. I love the combination of handheld and console, especially since it means handheld series are going to be on it.
>>
>>381796250
Positive. It was pretty neat seeing that the "NX is a console-handheld hybrid" rumor was true at the end of the day, cartridges being used on a current gen console felt unreal, and I still think it's really cool that a pair of Joycons can be split apart and used as mini controllers for multiplayer if the game in question is simple enough. We'll just have to see if it's positive momentum can keep going for a few years once the reality of it not being a very powerful piece of hardware sinks in
>>
>>381806946
I'm serious, why the fuck would you ever want the "android library at your disposal"? sounds like a piece of shit, anon. Be happy with a dedicated gaming device
>>
>>381806127
>They literally merged their home and portable console divisions like 4 years ago man
And yet there's no evidence that this actually happened. I think people misinterpreted what "under one roof" meant. It doesn't mean all games are being made for the same system, which is demonstrably not the case.
>>
File: isleep.jpg (20KB, 285x255px) Image search: [Google]
isleep.jpg
20KB, 285x255px
Literally pic related until SMT and Xeno and Mario
>>
>>381807174
I just want games to play even when there isn't AAA nintendo shit to play, is that so hard to understand? There's tons of good android games already.
>>
File: IMG_6856.png (483KB, 621x579px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6856.png
483KB, 621x579px
>>381807330
>>
>>381796250
Indifferent. I have never played a single Nintendo First party game outside of the Fire Emblem series. Will get a switch if it gets a new exclusive Monster Hunter game.
>>
>>381796250
Very positive, I was quite certain that it would be a hit, though I thought it would take animal crossing switch to do it. Placed my preorder asap, spent the next few months alternately shitposting against it and for it. Have thoroughly enjoyed playing the games that have come out already, and looking forward to the new ones on the way.
>>
>>381807627
Okay fuck it, I'll just go back to playing mario kart 8 for the 3rd fucking year in a row, is that what you want?
Better yet maybe I'll go play phantasy star 2 on my phone, a better game, for free.
>>
File: wiiu-redundancy2.jpg (515KB, 1600x957px) Image search: [Google]
wiiu-redundancy2.jpg
515KB, 1600x957px
>>381796250
I thought the concept was great. It was essentially a powerful handheld that could be easily plugged into a TV. You can play it in any way you find comfortable. I did feel it would be a jack of all trades, master of none though. As a handheld it is heavy and a bit too large to be pocketable like the 3DS and as a console it barely has any power or storage for modern AAA titles but if Nintendo dropped their two system business, they could pump out enough games to maintain it and not suffer droughts like the Wii U.

>>381805028
If there is anything the Wii U and 3DS proved is that they can no longer have a dedicated home console and dedicated handheld without having a redundant as fuck library. It actually hinders both systems, we can't have this shit for another generation. They basically cannibalize at each other. Seriously look at pic related. They take time and resources that could be put for other games.

Some games like smash even suffered from having to cut the Ice Climbers only to maintain consistency between the 3DS and Wii U titles. Mario Maker 3DS does not allow sharing levels. Hyrule Warriors has a terrible framerate on 3DS.

Anyway, GameFreak is already starting a core RPG pokemon game on the Switch. I think it will be purposed as their handheld too.
>>
>>381806946
Sony already did that. It didn't work out that well. Nintendo can not compete in the smartphone market. No one is going to buy the kind of crappy phone nintendo would put out, and beside, people don't buy phones to play games, they buy them to be phones and walking conveniences, which includes gaming as a time waster. If nintendo is going to be a gaming platform that you can ALSO use as a phone, then they are not competing in the smartphone market, they're a handheld that can make calls, in the same vein a console can use voice chat (something nintendo still can't get quite right, by the way). Compare modern android phones to nintendo handhelds. They would have to compete on that hardware level, that's what the market culture demands, and they simply can not, especially because including controls would make it physically impossible.
>>
>>381807949
It didn't work well because smartphones were barely even a thing and the iphone had dominated the market.
>>
>>381803560
Apparently best buys in the US got some today. Go check. Also gamestop restocks on Mondays and target friday-saturday. Just bug the shit out of them until you get one.

I got the bundle on TRU with ARMS and the neon joycons for $430 yesterday, but it's out of stock now. That was pretty much the best deal you could find for now.
>>
>>381796250
>tfw i want a switch because its been a long time since i have played a zelda game.

i grew up on zelda and mario. It would be nice to play them again. But im probably going to wait for black friday to get one
>>
Why do these threads sound like you're doing surveys?
>>
>>381804080
Splatoon sold really well, it was a huge hit in Japan. Splatoon 2 currently has like 700k preorders over there.
>>
>>381808279
I'd be too worried to wait for Black Friday. If it's hard to get now, it'll be a nightmare then. I don't see it going on sale either.
>>
>>381808169
How do you know best buys got some today?
>>
>>381806249
It fits in my skinny jeans and I'm 125. Your XXXL argument doesn't work faggot
>>
>>381808315
And yet it still couldn't save the wiiu.
>>
>>381808589
yeah you're probably right. i also have a feeling that they will release another switch with upgraded hardware
>>
File: bored kid.jpg (9KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
bored kid.jpg
9KB, 300x240px
>>381796250
My reaction was
>wow, yet again a shitass underpowered overpriced toddler toy for social outcast permavirgin Nin10dicksucker manchildren
>>
File: 1490243298992.png (598KB, 673x680px) Image search: [Google]
1490243298992.png
598KB, 673x680px
>>381796250
positive. but I wasn't interested in it at the time because no money.

but now I have a little spending money.

just dropped ~650 on switch, mario kart, zelda + expansion pass, and arms, with a pro controller and a 64gig sd card.

I get it tuesday. I'm having strong panic attacks because of how much money I spent..I can techincally afford it but still....fuckkkkkkkk I better have fun.....no more leaving my house or spending money on stupid shitt......fuckckaeskfnhjaesbfk rtkrus
>>
>>381808770
Nothing could by that point, by then even the hardcore supporters had accepted the Wii U was effectively dead and never going to take off. Splatoon still sold 5 million copies worldwide though.
>>
>>381808956
>>381808956
u could have gotten a gaming pc for the amount of money you spent
>>
>>381808089
The experience of playing a game on a phone pales in comparison to playing on a dedicated handheld. And as a precious anon said, people play games on their phone mostly as a shitty time waster, instead of a primary hobby that you get immersed in, so if nintendos handheld was also a phone, the phone part would be secondary. Except Nintendo doesn't know anything about making a good phone, and shouldn't anyway, so they just stick to pure gaming devices.
>>
>>381809043
I already have a gaming pc. all I like to play is overwatch, cs go, online poker and witcher 3
>>
>>381808665
You're pretty fashionable for a 125 year old
>>
>>381808956
>just dropped ~650 on switch
this is why you will die as a miserable fatass permavirgin
>>
>>381796439
I bet you bought and think that about wii u too
>>
>>381808956
Spend $10 and get a good, thin glass screen protector as well
>>
>>381796250
Very negative. Though then again I haven't bought a Nintendo toy since the SNES.
>>
>>381808904
>i also have a feeling that they will release another switch with upgraded hardware
That won't be for another year or two, I'd bet. They don't really need to upgrade it now since it's still selling so well.
>>
>>381809191
ah ok. well i hope you enjoy your purchase anon.
>>
>>381808169
Just a post I saw on /r/nintendoswitch. Tons of people replied saying they were able to get one.
>>
>>381809096
I can just as easily call all the switch games "shitty time wasters" too, BOTW especially comes to mind. Fact is the hardware is already way past the level it needs to be for good games to come out of it, the only limiting factor is quality content (which nintendo might be able to deliver) and proper controls (which nintendo is decent at).
>>
>>381809412
>>381808619
Shitty mobile quoted wrong person.
>>
>>381809262
You seem to not know that Nintendo is a magnet for cute girls (kind of like Ghibli films)
>>
>>381809262
But I'm not a miserable fatass permavirgin, I don't own any other consoles and I kind of stopped playing video games a lot, I'm a casual now. Now I can play mario kart and arms with my gf, and when I'm alone and tempted to go to the bars and waste 100s on alchohol and kill my liver, I'll just stay inside instead and explore zelda. If I can do this for 3 months, I will be able to save my salary and have a nice savings account.

but just bought imagine festival tickets too....what the fuck am I doing
>>
>>381807935
>Seriously look at pic related. They take time and resources that could be put for other games.
You're not seeing it from a business perspective though. They basically sold the same game twice, to two different groups, with some overlap. And it worked just fine for them with the DS and Wii. Why sell 1 game when you can sell 2 games for twice the price? And then add in double dippers.
>>
>>381809339
good to know, thanks anon
>>
>>381809290
Not that anon, but I really like the library of games I have on the Wii U. Just because it sold like shit doesn't mean the games produced for it are shit.

There's a reason that a bunch of Wii U games are getting Switch ports
>>
>>381796250
>split screen mario kart
>on that tiny screen
>>
File: 1480593829520.jpg (16KB, 255x171px) Image search: [Google]
1480593829520.jpg
16KB, 255x171px
>>381799090
>>
>>381796250
>-portable- marginally stronger than WiiU with 720p screen is a massive step up from 3DS
>full physical controls, not missing a stick or dependent on touch shit
>portable with included video out in a charging dock for chillin' at home in the recliner if so inclined

Hype.

>start emphasizing more Wii waggle shit
>nonexistant launch library, one worthwhile game (botw) is optimized like shit
>joining the cancerous modern consolekike army charging you for your own online while providing fuck-all to earn that subscription
>overpricing the system by ~$50
>overpricing the joycons by 100%
>overpricing the pro controller which also doesn't have analog triggers
>"HD rumble" etc pushing more Wii gimmickshit, it's worth mentioning twice in this list yes I mad

No hype. I want one for BotW and MOdyssey and likely FEWarriors but there was and currently still is a negative number of reasons to actually buy one right now. Waiting for a decent holiday sale/bundle going into Black Friday and/or Christmas, otherwise I'll catch it sometime in 2018 unless a hardware revision is announced and then I'll probably wait for that instead.
>>
>>381809686
Oh I did look at it from a business perspective. And it was bad for Nintendo and the Wii U.

You could: Buy a 3DS ($depends on the model, most expensive one being $200 for N3DS XL) and a new game for $40.

or

Buy a Wii U ($300 since drop) and the same game, as you say for $60.

The average consumer won't look twice at the Wii U. It's a hard sell especially when the competition is going for the same price for better graphics and more third party support.

The Wii and DS at least had their differences in a way that one was selling you motion controls and more 3D games while the other was portable and had touch controls. The Wii U and New 3DS have nearly the same inputs now, only difference being power and portability.

Switch marries the best and maybe worst of both worlds, and it's the best for Nintendo.
>>
>>381811063
>Buy a Wii U ($300 since drop) and the same game, as you say for $60.
But Switch has the exact same problem?
If it's all about price, then 3DS will *still* have the advantage there, as will another handheld that is more price conscious, being at most $200 and at most $40 games. The Switch can and will never be that, since it's a home console first and foremost

They've gone from having a cheap handheld and a console to having a cheap handheld and a premium handheld, but it's really no different. As long as they see two different markets, they'll continue to try to capture both
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.