[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kratos's son

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: possible game of the gen.jpg (64KB, 852x437px) Image search: [Google]
possible game of the gen.jpg
64KB, 852x437px
Is the kid already balding? Also, do yout hink we will have entire sections where we only play as his son?
I actually wish something like
>kratos dies mid-game
>time skip
>we play as his biological son
Thoughts?
>>
i think the devs confirmed in an interview that we would NOT get to play as the son
then again they could just be lying
also
>biological
>>
>>381787573
I think it was confirmed some time ago that we play as the kratos whole game or something like that
>>
>>381787573
>killing kratos
Yeah ok good luck
>>
>>381787573
>inb4 the child is the kratos in god of war 1,2,3 and the father you play as will kill the current world's mythology giving way for a greek mythology takeover
>>
>>381787760
>>381787706
Well it would be a nice change of pace. Even if only for 10 minutes. Like how you play with the Grill in TloU in that ''boss fight''
>>
>''RAAAAAAAAAAAAR GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS WHERE IS MY ----- SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNN?!?!?!?!?!?''
>>
>play as his biological son
That won't happen, you'll only play as his wife's son.
>>
>>381788054
Source?
>>
>>381788213
his beard of cuckery
>>
>>381787706
Even so, we'll at least be playing as him in the sequel. That's clearly why he's there.
>>
Why would Kratos's son have a chip on his shoulder over the gods?
>>
>>381789256
They killed his mom or something
>>
>>381789460
What happened to his father?
>>
>>381787573
Kratos is literally immortal. He "died" many times in previous games.
I think they're trying to hold on the original idea for Kratos which was becoming Death / Grim Reaper himself.
>>
would be pretty cash if kratos dies or gets captured early on in the game and you spend the rest of it growing up as the kid on a years long quest for vengeance
>>
File: 1498145137631.png (20KB, 804x516px) Image search: [Google]
1498145137631.png
20KB, 804x516px
>>381788298
>Being triggered by a beard.
good lord
>>
>>381787706
In fairness. I don't think you really get to "play" as kratos either. So it's a bit misleading.
>>
>>381787804

This. He died twice already and it didn't seem to bother him. Hel would just be another red orb jackpot.
>>
>>381787573
Who the fuck is this game for? Why of all IPs would you give this a TLOU-style overhaul?
>>
>>381789256

Maybe he doesn't. Do we actually know fuck all about the story?

But if Loki or someone tries to fuck with Kratos and gets the axe, then the rest of the gods will most likely be looking to kill both of them.

Who is the Norse god of war, anyways? Maybe he'll be dead by the end of the game, just like in the first one.
>>
>>381791127

Because TLOU style narratives make mad green. People eat that shit up, for whatever reason.
>>
>>381791127
if it works and it's what the fans want, why change it?
>>
MY
>>
WIFES
>>
>Boring kid sim again
Why did this get popular as a plot point again in media?
Not saying it wasn't existing before.
>>
>>381791327
What if Loki is the kid's mother?
The dude got fucked by a horse.
>>
>>381791423
>it's what the fans want

Is it though?
>>
>>381793906

The Last of Us fans, yeah.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.