[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I still don't understand who the "two phantoms" are.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

I still don't understand who the "two phantoms" are.
>>
we'll find out when the last chapters come out
>>
I thought it was Solid and Liquid before playing the game.
But maybe it's Venom and Big Boss? If so, why it's Big Boss a "phantom"?
>>
>>381785627
Zero or WHOOOO and Big Boss
>>
My peenus and my weenus
>>
>>381785627
Venom and Big Boss pretty obvious from the shitty twist
>>
In a sense you could say XOF and Mother Base or Skullface and Venom. Both are phantoms of Zero and Snake

Or this is just more cut content we will never learn about

For or against? A lost chapters MGS book that covers the cut content of MGS V and connects it with MGS 1.
>>
>>381785805
Because he's a phantom of his former self.
>>
>>381786095
Bravo Kojima
>>
I always assumed it's Venom and Skullface. Didn't Skullface cover up for Big Boss a lot or am I mixing shit up? Venom is obvious.
>>
It's just Kojima pretending he knows english and making up phrases with little to no sense knowig his die-hard fans will eat anything that comes out of his asshole and start elaborating non-sense theories about his games.
>>
>>381785627
i am going to assume that that shit is written by some retarded nips.

From that i will gather that its a stupid melodramatic way to say that due to whatever events someone was made capable of both acts of great benevolence or malevolence all while hidden away from the world in the sense that many if not most people will ever truly know who or what did whatever actions are done by that person.

Nip melodrama and the classical nip literature which it comes from is just so god damn lame and stupid i swear.
>>
File: file.png (27KB, 1024x256px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
27KB, 1024x256px
We will find out when this drops
>>
>>381787378
NEVER EVER
>>
>>381785627
I can't tell if people in this thread are joking or not.

The game spells it out to you: it's Venom and Skull Face.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.