[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Wii U games do you think WILL NOT be ported to the Switch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0041.png (187KB, 250x357px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0041.png
187KB, 250x357px
What Wii U games do you think WILL NOT be ported to the Switch?
>>
They'll all eventually be ported over, or at least put on the e Shop. It would be such a waste to let these games be forgotten on the biggest console scam since the 3DO.
>>
>>381784454
>scam console
I genuinely love my WiiU.
>>
>>381784454

Wouldn't it be nice if they put Wind Waked HD and Twiloght Princess HD in one collection?
>>
>>381784078
Smash 4.
>>
>>381784727
I love some of the games, but the console is absolute trash. And the 1st party exclusives are weak as fuck compared to Wii and GCN.
>>
>>381784918
Some of them straight up suck
>amiboo festival
But the good one are really fucking good. Currently playin XCX again right now. Still need to beat this shit.
>>
>>381784731
Yeah but there's absolutely no reason to and Nintendo knows they can get away with that sort of thing for their IPs.
>>
Tropical Freeze.
Wouldn't be surprised if Smash 4 didn't either.
>>
File: 1366431648519.png (5KB, 601x695px) Image search: [Google]
1366431648519.png
5KB, 601x695px
As a WiiU owner I know I should abstain from this thread because it's going to be filled with some of the most unintelligent and uninformed people on /v/ talking about the best console of the eighth generation as it stands, and having fucking terrible opinions about said console.

I know I should, but I probably won't.
>>
>>381784918
>And the 1st party exclusives are weak as fuck compared to Wii
Wrong. WiiU's library is at the very least better than the fucking Wii's, jesus fucking christ people will say fucking any wrong shit if they can say it to take a potshot at the WiiU
>>
>>381784078
Wonderful 101 and Tokyo Mirage Session (two excellent games) and Xenoblade Chronicles X. I think other games might make it.
>>
File: 20170625_110632.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170625_110632.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>381785460
Hello fellow smart guy.
>>
>>381784078
Super Smash Bros. For Wii U. It's in the title.
>>
>>381784078
Hopefully most of them. Would rather they not waste resources porting over all their old shit and adding in new content when they could be working on new iterations or new games entirely.

I really don't want a Smash 4 port for this very reason. They'd be blowing their load early with new characters instead of waiting for a proper Smash 5.
>>
>>381784078
I hope starfox is completely forgotten about and falls into obscurity
then one day when gen 8 is considered retro, someone figures out how to enjoy the game and make some kind of dumb but fun self imposed challenge of it

That games controls were so obtuse, everytime i played the game, the thought "Oh, now I think I understand" always popped in my head. Enough of those, and I realized the game was a mess and I grasped nothing.
>>
>>381785460
Wii U wasn't an abysmal console
its just one I wish I didn't have to have

the games, the dumb gamepad functions, the internet usability on it were all great

But having to plug that thing in and play something with someone was so cumbersome compared to how fast and snappy the switch is that by the time the things done warming up and the game is loaded I already just don't even want to play it.

Its a great console, but I'd never trick anyone into getting one. I'd just say "well fuck, come to mine, lets play something then"
>>
>>381784731
They won't because Nintendo would say this devalues their titles
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.