[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Elder Scrolls Online worth to start nowadays? I loved the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Volcano-open-graph-image.jpg (637KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Volcano-open-graph-image.jpg
637KB, 1200x630px
Is Elder Scrolls Online worth to start nowadays?
I loved the shit out of morrowind back in the days and played some wow like 10 years ago.
>>
>>381782568
I just started this with my gf the other night and I'm having a blast. It just basically Skyrim Online, in a good way.
>>
bought it yesterday, it plays fluent and the graphics are nice. also what i really like is that you can queue up for dungeons at lvl 10. the skill system is a little weird tho.
>>
>>381783458
im talking about the base game btw, got it for 10€, i wouldnt buy the expansion for the current price
>>
Is ESO+ worth it? The crafting bag alone is tempting me.
>>
File: 1486217561569.jpg (126KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1486217561569.jpg
126KB, 900x900px
>>381783715
Its pretty damn worth it if you can stomach paying a monthly fee. I just see it as one less roll of sushi and a beer at the bar for the month.
>>
>>381782568
It's fun for about 3 months, then it gets repetitive unless you join a progression or pvp guild.
>>
The game has combat that isn't "press one button and then wait for the enemies to die" so it's already better than most MMOs
>>
>>381783948
>it's repetitive for about 3 months
Pretty much.
>>
>>381782568
I would say no. I really, really don't like the pve. Say what you will about wow or ff14, but pve is more fun.
>>
>>381784506
how so? In wow you just press 3 or 4 buttons in an almost-rhythmic trance. Raiding requires no skill beyond being awake, and ff14's combat is super restrictive, GCD's are fucked, and the animations are rigid and sloppy at best.

ESO requires some thought and positioning, cherry picking skills is fun if you do it right, the combat is active and you need to pay attention and its more than just " dont stand in the fire "

Not to mention ESO also has more to offer in the PvE world because everywhere you search or explore has something interesting, and the world design is great.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.