[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hard mode no game theroy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 12

File: 1386929299793.png (7KB, 486x451px) Image search: [Google]
1386929299793.png
7KB, 486x451px
Hard mode no game theroy
>>
File: 1497943306663.jpg (30KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
1497943306663.jpg
30KB, 480x477px
>>381772624
In my school a guy spread a rumour that if you leveled a roselia past level 100 with a cheat in pokemon diamond it exploded during the evolution. Surprisingly everyone believed it
>>
File: 1497924618243.png (29KB, 153x147px) Image search: [Google]
1497924618243.png
29KB, 153x147px
My fucking retarded classmate back in 3rd grade told me everytime you defeated Nemesis in RE3, you can get pieces of the most powerful handgun in the game by standing near him and pressing X.
>>
>>381773153
Did nemisis use the best gun?
>>
>>381773153
This one is true though.
>>
File: 1426418563811.png (490KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
1426418563811.png
490KB, 600x850px
One YouTuber came up with a theory on the entire political and societal systems of Carim based on the single fact that Lautrec and Oswald had different voices in Dark Souls 1.

Kinda wish I remembered his name. Kinda wish I never remember.
>>
>>381772624
Pikablu
>>
>>381772624
Some kid told me you could get green Pikmin in Pikmin 2 if you got every treasure in the submerged castle in one try with 0 deaths, he said that any Bulbmin that you had would die and the green Pikmin would come out of them, green Pikmin were impervious to damage like Bulbmin but they would follow you out of the cave
>>
Sonic is in SSBM
>>
Tadakuni is Ringo-chan.
Yuzuko and Yukari are imaginary friends of Yui.
Homura did nothing wrong.
>>
>>381773763
That's fucken brutal, but how would the kid even know? I couldn't beat the submerged castle without at least 10-20 deaths.
>>
>>381772624
Every single thing that retard Caramel said. Also Chico is Quiet.
>>
game theory the borderlands series is an allegory for the comings of christ with the twist that it's not one singular christ but a lineage of them
>>
Nemesis was Rebecca Chambers. That one is a old ass one.
>>
Indoctrination Theory

>No, see, the awful ending was a hallucination. The real ending is Shepard being mind controlled on a cliffhanger for all of eternity
>>
grim fandango and la noire are the same universe.
>>
>>381772974
If you leveled up the 6 legendaries of Ruby & Sapphire to 100, gave some some specific items and went into some cave near where the walruss Pokemon are (and maybe a fat NPC) at a specific time your characters dad would appear with a team of level 1000 Pokemon that one-hit you and directly before the fight the game would save so you would need to restart your entire save if you want to get out.

I also found some shitty games forum where people constantly wrote shit about new edition so I wrote a sarcastic post about how stupid the people sound and the true next edition is Polkadot and 3 days later I got muted for 2 weeks, when I was already forgot about that shit.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170625-094121.jpg (193KB, 1065x697px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170625-094121.jpg
193KB, 1065x697px
>>381773704
>People used to marry Pokémon
>>
>>381772624
Half Life 3 and the satanic Sonic CD in black and red that would summon a demon to take away your soul if you played it.
>>
>>381774191
I can forgive that one because of how godawful the endings were. Nobody really believed that was how the series ended because it was beyond belief that something so bad could be written.
>>
Professor Oak is actually a Ditto.
The entire reason he is studying and having the masses study Pokemon is so that he and his kind would better be capable of transforming into every Pokemon, knowing everything about them.

Ditto is trying to move from transforming into regular Pokemon into transforming into legendary Pokemon, and it uses the experience of Ash + friends to do it. Ash and other people given the Pokedex are finding the locations and behavioral information about these Pokemon, which then gets Ditto closer to having supreme power.

Other Ditto have joined in on the plan and similarly transform into Professors (or kill existing professors) in order to aid the research. This is why they are so willing to give away free Pokedexes (in reality they're binding kids into an implied contract). The Ditto are trying to take over as the most powerful Pokémon in all of existence. Able to control the universe itself.
>>
>>381772624
So, there's this very plausible and well researched theory that Half-life 3 is
>>
>>381772624
drowning yourself in the pool in doax3's vr mode lets you see marie's puss-puss
>>
>>381774052
But Chico is quiet
>>
The trifoce of courage give Link the power of quantum suicide. Also, Nintendo's timeline is wrong.
Those people think they know better.
>>
>>381772624
The ruse cruise
>>
>>381772624
Runewords in Diablo 2 patch 1.10 were designed to spell actual words with the first letter of each rune
>>
>>381772624
squalls dead theory is by the worst one it gets into painful levels of retarded.

also shoutout too the dude who started the mew being under the truck i honestly believed it.
>>
>>381774191
I mean it used all the series own information, and as such it made a lot of sense. Honestly, I still prefer it to the actual ending.
>>
>>381774843
There's no resolution to it though, it's even less than a cliffhanger

shepard is mind controlled and it's never brought up, addressed, or resolved

it's worse than the original ending which at least had good music and some cool visuals
>>
>>381774191
This.
The mental gymnastics were staggering
>Shepard was near a reaper a few times, that means he's indoctrinated! Ignore that it takes extended time for this to happen without the subject going utterly insane
>The kid moved a tiny space in an extended amount of time, he must have been imaginary!
>The Soldiers didn't help that child, he must have been imaginary! Ignore that there were fucking Reapers attacking and he was perfectly capable of moving himself!
Worst of all
>we hate the ending because it was an asspull that gave no closure, so let's choose to believe this asspull that gives even less closure is the real ending!
>>
>>381774556
Don't ever reply to me again.
>>
>Be in high school
>Melee was out recently.
>Rumor that if you beat adventure mode, on hardest difficulty, never getting hit, you unlocked Sanic.

I played a lot of Melee in a sad attempt to earn that.
>>
>>381775020
Well Chico went boom so I don't think he will be making any noise any time soon
>>
>>381775126
What did I JUST say?
>>
>>381774973
Honestly I'm fine with that. Shepard is indoctrinated, so the implication is that the Reapers win. Dark ending, but according to the series' own mythology, it's how it should have ended up.
>>
>>381775274
>but according to the series' own mythology, it's how it should have ended up.
The entire series was about unity and victory against all the odds.
Changing that at the last minute is utterly retarded
>>
>>381772624
MGSV Chapter 3
>>
Death Stranding IS silent hills
>>
Blue eye white dragon was going to be add into pokemon as a crossover
>>
File: Keyes.jpg (364KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Keyes.jpg
364KB, 1920x1080px
>>381772624
When I was in grade school one of my friends told me that there was a secret grenade launcher weapon hidden in the coolant pools in the 2nd to last level of the halo CE.

I fucking searched for hours.
>>
Those pre-E3 Bethesda """leaks""" by Salutard were some of the fakest and gayest shit I've ever read.
>>
>>381774805
>squalls dead theory is by the worst one it gets into painful levels of retarded.
Fuck I almost forgot about this one. This was so incredibly stupid I thought it was an April fools prank at first.
>>
The moon from Majora's Mask fell and created Death Mountain in Twilight Princess.

This was a recurring thread around the time of TP.
Pack of retards.
>>
>>381772624
Kukui is the masked man
>>
File: Wesker.jpg (99KB, 500x1180px) Image search: [Google]
Wesker.jpg
99KB, 500x1180px
>>381772624

Wesker is a vampire.
>>
>>381772624

That although MGSV released, the real MGS5 would be released in later 2017, where we would see the game from the real Big Bosses point of view and actually see the building of zanzibar land.

MGS5 would go hand in hand with MGSV to see both sides of the story and complete it in 1 final package.

The reason for this was to raise revenue from MGSV so MGS5 would be profitable.
>>
File: 1497870745076.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1497870745076.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
I was on some website called "eeggs" for easter eggs on Halo 2 and apparently if you pressed XBYABX at the main menu, you heard "That's right marines!" from Sgt Johnson and you get to play as him.
>mfw
>>
File: 1492535108734.png (119KB, 352x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492535108734.png
119KB, 352x480px
>small bombs in the food
>>
>>381772624
Had a coworker explain that the glitch Pokemon exist because every gen 2 Pokemon were actually in Red and Blue, but they didn't want to actually have them in the game yet, so added Missingno. and his like to replace the gen 2s if you somehow access them.

I explained to him what they actually were, but he seemed insistent that his stupidly convoluted theory was more accurate because he said so.
>>
>>381775368
Like how Bioware changed the unity aspect to "Synthetics and organics simply CAN'T coexist unless you jump in the green beam to unite them"?
I agree, that is retarded.
>>
Q, Oro and Necro will be added to SFV in a free update.

MvC I will have a Darkstalkers vs Fantastic Four DLC season.
>>
>>381774973
The "cool visuals" were the stupidest goddamn thing. You get the relays exploding, which would practically doom a lot of the species stranded on Earth and you get the Normandy landing on a fucking deserted world for no reason at all. It was so disjointed and incoherent that it offered nothing at all. It didn't have to be a good ending, just offer some sort of resolution, which it did not.
>>
>>381773153
Successfully baited me into posting.
>>
>>381775368

> fuck your feelings: the game

That would be the /pol/ ending.
>>
>>381772624
That MGSV is unfinished and that Death Stranding is actually the real MGSV + Silent Hills.
>>
>>381774250
They are, technically.
>>
>>381772624
Dark souls/bloodborne "lore"
>>
>>381776725
They're real though, because the game actually outright tells you this shit if you read item descriptions and pay any kind of attention.
>>
>>381775649
Quiet is cute, CUTE
>>
>>381776283
Does that button combination at least delete your safefile?
>>
>>381773704
>solaire is the sandworm
thats real lore
>>
>>381772624
Pokemon Stars
>>
>>381772624
>Rumor
When /v/ was convinced the Switch was going to be that shitty Vita derivative 3D print.
>>
>>381776297
I chuckled.
>>
>>381776263
This is absolutely true though.

Just you wait for the 30th anniversary.

Screencap this post.

David bowie faked his death too and is in on it too.
>>
Just about anything on gametheory.
>>
File: 1398325271264.jpg (376KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1398325271264.jpg
376KB, 1024x1024px
Squall is dead.

Not only the theory and the so called "evidence" for it are complete bullshit even it's author says that he doesn't have any real evidence for his theory on his website so you really shouldn't go around claiming it as an absolute truth either.

Also there are numerous literary works that use this device. The "Squalls dead theory" isn't its creator's random idea; countless novels and short stories utilize "post-mortem conscience," in which the narrator or main character seems to go on after a death/near-death/potential death situation, and live out his/her life, even though in reality, the character dies, and the whole story was actually the character's mind going into overdrive knowing it was on the brink of death, remembering what was and imagining what could be. Squall is dead certainly isn't first of it's kind and definitely does NOT deserve any credit for creativity.

Also also we could very easily take this idea to any other FF game for example I could easily say that Tritoch kills Terra, Wedge and Vicks in the Narshe Mines. At that point on Terra is already dead and the rest of the game is her fantasy about how her journey might have continued, had she not died then and there. Or let's just take this even further and say that in Super Mario Bros some random plumber gets stuck in a large pipe and dies slowly of dehydration/starvation. The rest of the game and all of it's sequels is just a dying plumber dreaming about saving a hot chick from a dragon. The reason he keeps finding a toad at the end of each castle is because he doesn't believe he is capable of actually doing something right. He spends the entire game trying to make up for his shortcomings. Then, when he finally does rescue the princess, she doesn't even kiss him. Not even in his Final Fantasy can he get laid, or even get a kiss, because he doesn't believe he is worth it.
>>
Smash is a fighting game
>>
File: masseffectandromeda.gif (2MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
masseffectandromeda.gif
2MB, 245x245px
>>381777825
>>
Indivisible isn't SJW
>>
>>381772624
a dumb fan theory I once heard osmeone utter was:
Dota is actyally hell for the heroes that fight in there.
>>
>>381772624
a guy fresh out of middle school told me he was part of a super secret club of god of war secret hunters who knew all of the secrets of the game and kept them...a secret....

told me about shit like going under the ice titan's neck in god of war 2 to find both an eye chet and a feather chest in the ame place

and about super secret weapons and costumes i couldn't know of because i might snitch and they wouldn't be secret anymore
>>
If you get all 120 stars Yoshi shows up on the roof of the castle and gives you 99 lives
>>
>>381776283
Eeggs is a pretty good site to lurk for shit, too bad everything written in it is written by users, and not checked
>>
>>381777825
>A game that's about characters fighting
>A game about fighting
>>
Raiden from MGS2 is supposed to be some representation of the player and that throwing away the dog tags at the end of MGS2 symbolizes him released himself from your "control"

load of pretentious bullshit, just like MGS2
>>
mario has a tatoo
>>
>>381774843
Except for that one time on Thessia when the prothean tech locked itself because it detected an indoctrinated person around that wasn't Shepard.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.