[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How will normies react to it? Will they accept death or shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Rajang.jpg (117KB, 500x686px) Image search: [Google]
Rajang.jpg
117KB, 500x686px
How will normies react to it? Will they accept death or shit on the Hot Rajang Dick on Reddit?
>>
>>381765320
They will drop rocks on it and then anime strike it to death in one fell swoop, the game is going to be piss easy to appeal to the american audience.
>>
>>381765856
>Deviljho gets hit by rocks and falls over
>Great Jaggi dies in one hit
>Gore Magala can't sense anything
>Plesioth's hipcheck's hitbox is so small it's the size of a baby's cock
>Nerscylla gets distracted by dead monsters
>Rathian does fucknothing until you touch her eggs
>Khezu now has music
>Fatalis is the only mildly challenging monster
>Hermitaur no longer wears a shell
>Diablos always gets stuck on walls
>Brachydios' goo can be cleaned off
B R A V O
>>
I dunno. With moving while healing I think I can finally conquer the Rajang.

He probably isn't that bad in worlds.
>>
>>381765320
>Implying it will be in
>>
>>381765320
>normies against apex Rajang

Best monster indeed.
>>
>>381766668
>Rajang, Deviljho, Seregios, and whatever this gen's newest "Quest interruption" monster is decrease sales by a thousandfold
It's gonna be a good year. Also, what would the new quest interruption monster be? A mantis shrimp?
>>
>>381766668
Come on now, casuals bitched about fucking Barroth as the first wall and it got nerfed to hell and back, do you honestly think they are going to put in Rajang, let alone Apex, even if they do do you expect he won't be nerfed?
>>
>>381767007
Kek.
>>
>>381766846
Could be anything, but they'll probably be stage specific.
As the large monsters on the map will be changing each time you go to it outside of special missions, the designated apex preditor might be different every time.
That being said, an ultimate apex that just wonders around destroying shit like a Joe or Steve will have the chance to show up every time you start a new quest.
>>
>>381770112
>Urgent
>It's a seemingly normal monster you've fought before
>But it's unstable
>Fight it
>Newer monster bursts out of the ground
>Beats it in two hits
>This is your actual fight
I'd be stoked if that happened, but this is modern CAPCOM.
>>
>>381765320
>this will be the first time normies have played monhun

???
>>
>>381771261
Dude this happens all the time, you go into a mission for a hunt and then there's a fuckin flagship in it and it wrecks your shit if you attempt to fight it
Actually having to fight it would be tense as fuck though
>>
>>381771478
I meant actually having to fight it.
>>
>>381771694
Man just imagine if you had to fight that Tigrex on that 1* Village Quest
Fuck wasn't that quest just killing Popos?
>>
>>381771872
It'd be the shit.
>>
>>381772030
you wouldn't be allowed to kill it though, you'd have to "Drive it off" and then it would get a wound, like a big ass scar on the eye, and it would keep showing up everywhere.
Like Majima.
>>
>>381772189
>As the game goes on, it gets more and more scars
>Eventually becomes the game's version of Hyper/Apex
>It's the final boss of Low Rank
>>
>>381766287
>Those last two
Diablos really can be tricked into running into walls and getting stuck on certain maps
You can roll a few times to get Brachydios goo offf.
>>
>>381772670
No, as in just walking near water gets rid of the goo.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.