[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a teenage Korean girl Say something nice!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Guilty-Gear-Kum-Haehyun.jpg (273KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Guilty-Gear-Kum-Haehyun.jpg
273KB, 1920x1080px
This is a teenage Korean girl
Say something nice!
>>
Anyone else buy the new GG game just so they'll have an idea of how DBZFighters is going to play?
>>
>>381766343
No but I bought Blazblue since it was cheap
>>
>>381766720
Which one? Is it any good?
>>
There should be a fighting game where every character is a manly Gundam piloted by a cute girl inside.
>>
Good design ruined by the stupidest inputs in the entire damn genre. The entire punch button was free, there was no need to stick six special moves on the kick button.

Seriously, ArcSys bases an entire character on reverse SRKs and then wonders why no one uses them. So dumb.
>>
>>381766343
Not the same at all.
>>
>>381767419
Centralfiction is the latest and the last BB story wise. I would say the tier gaps are pretty far apart. Izanami, Nine, Arakune, Izayoi, Azrael, Jin and Carl are all SSS tiers while Noel, Bullet and Kagura are all virtually unplayable when you want to get to midlevel. Its a fun game though if youre just trying to mess around. The story's hit or miss and you need to have followed the plot from the first BB to understand this one
>>381766343
Been playing Guilty Gear since 2007 and I will buy DBFZ because I like ArcSys
>>
>>381768013
Isn't it by the same company though?
>>
>>381768341
Yes but they only borrow certain elements of GG in DBFZ, although GG will get you into the mindset of how ASW developed competitive fighters work, it also has a very good tutorial that teaches you legacy tech like instant airdashing and fuzzy blocking. DBFZ is more or less Arcana Hearts 3 Love Max mixed with Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 with dashes of GG since GG serves as the template for all anime fighters.
>>
>>381768341
Arksys is quite prolific when it comes to making fighting games. They all have the same basic style, but there are huge differences in how the games are actually played. FighterZ is intentionally going to be very different, since it borrows the tag elements from MvC, and we know that there isn't any throwing in the game.
>>
>>381767941
There is only one retarded input Kum has, but it is so paramount for his toolset and damage that it ruins the whole character. It is slightly better in new update, but still fucking retarded.
>>
>>381768568
>there isn't any throwing in the game
This sounds like a bad idea.
>>
>>381768658
>>381768568
There is throwing but it isnt throwing per se. The mechanic works as throwing since it breaks guards but aesthetically theyre pummeling them upwards into an air combo. You can even tech out of those which results in the fast paced punching and kicking animations
>>
>>381768975
Yeah but how is Broly going to grab someone's face in a game without throwing?
>>
>>381768658
You have unblockable punch rushes that result in a Dust if they land instead, and you can either deflect them the same way you deflect beams, or counter with your own rush and go into the standard "rapid punch clash" or whatever you want to call it that happens in DBZ.
>>
>>381768975
>designated universal overhead/launcher is a guardbreak move now that can be teched
Interdasting.
>>
>>381769245
There's probably gonna be at least one character with command grabs. It IS still a fighting game.
>>
>>381765202
Is Kum worth the five dollarydoos? I don't usually buy DLC in fighting games.
>>
Can someone help explain the concept of a fuzzy block? I know its a way to block high and low at the same time but is their more to it?
>>
How are transformations gonna work in the DBZ game? Like Dragon Install?
>>
>>381771008
So far only freeza has it, everyone else's transformations are linked to super animations.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.