[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Favourite area in pic related? For design: Tower of Latria For

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: DeScover.jpg (118KB, 520x598px) Image search: [Google]
DeScover.jpg
118KB, 520x598px
Favourite area in pic related? For design: Tower of Latria
For lore: Shrine of Storms
>>
>>381762472
I've only started it yesterday, so I don't know yet. It's the only souls game I haven't 100% yet. So far I've beat Phalanx, that first ogre boss you encounter I thought was going to be EZ win then he one shot me & I was like ohhh. I'm loving it so far.
>>
Boletaria for me. Those fucking jesters give me the creeps and the castle itself is absolutely massive.
>>
>>381763462
Doing 1-1, getting onto the causeway and realizing that what you thought was the castle was just its gatehouse...
>>
Tower and valley of defilement blew me away, nothing i experienced in dark souls 1 or 2 prior came close
>>
>>381762472
Valley Of Defilement
>>
I never heard of this "ps3" console. I only played on Xbox360 and Nintendo Wii platforms back in the days, the most popular systems by far.
>>
>>381762472
Tower Of Latria is the obvious choice. I really like the Valley Of Defilement and Boletarian Palace, just because of how massive it was. The only thing that came kinda close to it was Eleum Loyce.
>>
File: IMG_3558.jpg (424KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3558.jpg
424KB, 1920x1080px
>>381765340
Tfw when you prefer Eleum Loyce to Anor Londo
>>
>>381766363
I do as well, but I also don't like Anor Londo that much. Eleum Loyce also had the better boss at the end.
>>
>>381762472
Definitely Latria and the Shrine. I love Stonefang too, tough not as much.

Lately I decided to finally platinum this game.
It wasnt a smart move. Fucking bladestones man.
Thats thr last trophy I need.
>>
>>381766698
I played every Souls game to the moon and back and it never crossed my mind to platinum them. Demon's Souls has the Stone Farming, Dark Souls has the collect all of everything and Dark Souls 2 had the same thing tied to some PVP covenants.
>>
>>381766878
I platinumed DaS1 and BB, i didn't feel like doing so with DaS2-3, probably because I didn't love them as much.

Than I felt bad for DeS, since probably that's my fave from them, or at least up there.
And about the stones, really only Pure Bladestone sucks, all the others can be done in one play trough
>>
>>381767061
I don't know how bad Bloodborne is, I'm still on my first playthrough because I burned out on gaming for awhile.
Still, I don't have much interest in farming for this stuff. It was enough grinding for me when I farmed some armor pieces in DaS2 for cosplaying purposes.
>>
I like shrine of storms, valley of defilement and latria equally, they're all fantastic. I would say 2-2 but I've played it so many times
>>
File: 1494922310458.png (656KB, 1376x770px) Image search: [Google]
1494922310458.png
656KB, 1376x770px
Tower of Latria, you could even call it horror. Lots good, but mostly bad memories. Very stressful place, level designer set the mood and atmosphere.

A shoutout to world 4 with the flying manta rays. All of it is high stress due to invasion hotspot.
>>
>>381767204
BB is not all that bad Anon, there are some parts that suck in the chalice dungeons (that I loved personally anyway)

Other than those BB plat is actually suprisingly easy
>>
File: 2B7Vo5Z.png (647KB, 596x599px) Image search: [Google]
2B7Vo5Z.png
647KB, 596x599px
>>381768610
>get destroyed
>come back with a fire longsword
>>
>>381768610
>Go there with anti magic field in later play troughs

All horror is gone, only bully remains
>>
>>381762472
Are the servers still up?

Anyway probably just Boletaria. It's just a very good set of levels overall. Shrine of Storms loses it during the second go, Tower of Latria is decent but doesn't distinguish cell blocks enough ala Duke's Archive, etc etc.

>>381762635
You will never 100% Demon's Souls, man, don't even pursue that dream.
>>
Last stage of Boletaria holds a special place in my heart.
First stage in Tower of Latria holds my heart and makes it fear.
But first stage of Shrine of Storms lets me grind so damn well.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.