[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how is the multiplayer? if it sucks i'll just pirate it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: doom-2016-walkthrough-640x325.jpg (45KB, 640x325px) Image search: [Google]
doom-2016-walkthrough-640x325.jpg
45KB, 640x325px
how is the multiplayer? if it sucks i'll just pirate it
>>
It's nothing special at all my guy.
>>
>>381759671
It's a lifeless halo. Campaign is amazing
>>
>>381759671
dont pirate it
that will DOOM the devs and that is not moral nothing moral comes from stealing
well not stealing but not paying and that is something that is not debatable therefore i dont give a fuck

do as you will, pirating games is ok
>>
it's like halo crossed with Q3 but with all the fun/interesting things removed
desu It's not even worth the space it take up on your hard drive the whole thing is a mess and misses the mark that the earlier id games hit so consistently
>>
>>381759671
If you want an arena shooter, go play any Quake or Unreal Tournament game. Both newest ones are free
>>
>>381759671
REPETITIVE
NOT
COMPETITIVE!
>>
When it first came out, I actually quite liked the multiplayer. I stopped for a while and when I came back they had made some balance changes that made it less fun. Repeat this two more times and now I have no interest at all.

The campaign is also underwhelming. /v/ gushes over it but after two playthroughs I've realised it's nothing special. The weapon/suit upgrade system is annoying and stupid and it loses a lot of what made it special once you've experienced it once or twice. I was really happy with my purchase but like a lot of games I got bored after maybe 150 hours. Worth me paying full price? Not sure, but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone else unless at least 50% off.
>>
>>381760814
>I was really happy with my purchase but like a lot of games I got bored after maybe 150 hours
Assuming you bought it full price, that would make for 2.5 hours of escapism per burger
>>
>>381760814
>after two playthroughs I've realised it's nothing special

you wouldn't play a game through twice unless it was far better than average. if you do, you're a loser
>>
>>381761226
I made an assumption based on the amount of time I remember spending in multiplayer. I just checked Steam and I apparently only played for 60 hours.

>>381761316
I rushed through it the first time out of excitement and because I had to reinstall my OS so I wanted to get the game finished before I did that. I played a few months later a second time so I could find all the little figurines and enjoy the game at a slower pace. I enjoyed it at the time but in hindsight it's quite shallow. I definitely enjoyed it far less the second time around.
>>
>>381760814
>I got bored after maybe 150 hours.

what is this fucking meme? A game that gives you 150 hours of fun is excellent and it means it has 10/10 replayability

not everyone is a fucking nerd who is insane enough to spend 1000+ hours on a single game
>>
>>381761425
>I rushed through it the first time out of excitement

i'm not sure how you can play this game in a way that is not rushing through
>>
>>381759671
Only fun thing about it is that you can play as a demon
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.