[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you think of the ending?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 3669_front.jpg (140KB, 640x905px) Image search: [Google]
3669_front.jpg
140KB, 640x905px
What did you think of the ending?
>>
>>381755242
It was dreamy
>>
FFX ending is the poetic option
FFX-2 ending is the happy option
FFX Will ending is the troll option
>>
>>381755242

Yuna's 'Never forget them' always gets me.
>>
The reveal that zanarkand is some kind of dream world was fine.
The reveal that the fayth would just give up on preserving it when Sin's gone because reasons came far too late to actually play with my feels.

Also, still can't believe the exploding blitzball was a real thing.
>>
Worst final fantasy that i had played.
This shit is boring as fuck
>>
>>381756281

The fayth were only preserving Zanarkand because of Yu Yevon. When the party defeat Yu Yevon it means the fayth are finally able to stop dreaming.

You idiot.
>>
>>381756281
It was kinda obvious. Still nicely done though
>>
I was young so it was impossible for me to get there
>>
>>381756252
This. Even though I've seen a bunch of spoilers for FF X before I plyed it, there were still a bunch of great moments left.
>>
>>381755242
Literally everything in it was undone by the sequel and remaster.
>>
File: 1496530516329.gif (1002KB, 500x326px) Image search: [Google]
1496530516329.gif
1002KB, 500x326px
>>381755242
Masterpiece.
X-2 is for gameplay and fanservice ONLY, not story.
>>
I didn't care much for X-2, can someone explain to me how Tidus was able to come back?
>>
ffx has this godtier atmosphere and really want to replay it sometime but fuck.

>the cringe dialogue every 10 minutes
>the god awful random encounter ratio

Semi-challenging boss fights are the only thing this game objectively has going for it.
>>
>>381761195
The dialogue is good. FFX has one of the few good japanese->english translations of its time. The encounter rate IS way too high, I'll give you that.

>Semi-challenging boss fights

This is only true if you ran from half the fights.
>>
I still refuse to believe the novel shit is real
Even though I know it is
>>
File: 2868479727_caae14fd31.jpg (155KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
2868479727_caae14fd31.jpg
155KB, 500x375px
I always fall asleep after about 3-4 hours of playing and never pick it up again for 6 months or so and repeat the process. It really is the epitome of terrible sacarene weeb garbage. Anyone that actually gets engaged by its story simply must be a forever alone autistic neckbeard that has no social experience in life.
>>
>>381761359
On my only playthrough I didn't skip a single fight and I still had to retry boss fights like 7 or 8 times. FFX is one of the only jrpgs that does the whole elemental opposites right, you need to think ahead a bit.

Its not a hard game nor am I saying it is, but its also not one of those "mash X to win every single fight" games like Grandia 2 for an instance.
>>
>>381761580
One of FFX's problems is they had no idea how to implement the sphere grid properly so you could legit waste levels and make it harder for yourself to grow in strength.
>>
File: ss (2017-06-25 at 12.19.14).png (18KB, 708x306px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-06-25 at 12.19.14).png
18KB, 708x306px
>>381761359
googled the FFX script and chose a random partition.
>>
>>381761667
Yes, that's what English speech looks like.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.