[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody remember the Face of Mankind group on /v/ a few years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Face-of-Mankind-Game.jpg (267KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Face-of-Mankind-Game.jpg
267KB, 600x600px
Anybody remember the Face of Mankind group on /v/ a few years ago? It was pretty fun. Too bad is shutdown.
>>
please respond
>>
>>381755173
Yep
>>
>>381755979
You GoM?
>>
>>381755173
this game was so much fucking fun. I remember some faggots controlled a prison and we had to bust one /v/irgin out after getting arrested
>>
>>381756547
what did he do?
>>
>>381756787
told an ingame cop that 9/11 was an inside job while we were all at 9/11 memorial park (the game took place in NYC in the future)
>>
>>381756921
kek
>>
That game was autistic as fuck but kinda fun.
>>
>>381756998
it was one of the few true mmos. People actually roleplayed
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>381756921
>told an ingame cop that 9/11 was an inside job while we were all at 9/11 memorial park
>>
>>381755173
I was on the GM team back when it was super closed alpha.

Did they ever do anything with that alien shit? We were able to play as them pre-release.
>>
>>381757480
i would like to hear some stories mang. Were you there when /v/ invaded?
>>
>>381757648
I actually never really played the game. I was a Neocron "refugee" and signed up to the GM team when they first opened up. The GM team was established probably at least a year before anything ever actually happened and I left because of general inactivity.

We did get to try out some the earliest online sessions of the game. There was even they wanted us to all be on so they could show off the game to some publisher.
>>
>>381757871
Did you know that they ran off with 60k from a kickstarter 2 years back?
>>
>>381757950
I'm reading that shit now, my involvement with the game was like back in 2007-2008.
>>
>>381758036
What's funny is the game was pretty good and had decent enough reviews. I have no idea why it failed the way it did. There were a lot of cool features.
>>
>>381758036
correction, apparently it would have been like 2004. Apparently I have no sense of how long ago things were.

Fuck I feel old. I literally lied about my age so I could sign the NDA at the time.
>>
I just wish somebody would leak the files for an emulation server.
>>
>podcast interview from the founder 6 days ago
https://soundcloud.com/deekast/47-marko-duplex-dieckmann-christian-nofl-oesch-in-face-of-mankind

weird
>>
>>381758283
nice thanks anon
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXs5mgjy8gU
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.