[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever played Don't Starve Together? How is co-op?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3905.png (294KB, 1040x710px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3905.png
294KB, 1040x710px
Have you ever played Don't Starve Together? How is co-op?
>>
File: bunanoos.jpg (153KB, 690x638px) Image search: [Google]
bunanoos.jpg
153KB, 690x638px
>>381754380
reminds me of team fortress 2's artstyle in a way
>>
If you have a competent team, you can survive fairly easily on the surface. Caves has always been a struggle for me, personally.
>>
>survival games

I do not understand how anyone enjoys this
>>
Game's graphics look like dog shit. If I wanted to play a eat-food-to-survive game I'd play Haven & Hearth.
>>
It's ok.
>>
>>381754380
It's very fun at the beginning but once you start improving your home and making a farm you quickly reach the "what do now?" dead point every survival game has.

You should pick the shittiest characters because anything remotely decent will make you want to stop playing faster
>>
>>381756707
>quickly
Did you even touch the ruins?
>>
>>381756292
>minecraft
>>
>>381754380
It's a big improvement over the singleplayer version.
The actual survival isn't much of a problem, the main focus of the game now is to take on various challenges like exploring caves, beating down powerful monsters and getting their loot. Overall it's pretty fun and unique game.

There are, however, problems:
>The game has poor lag compensation, making it harder to kite the mobs and playing frail characters is very annoying.
>If you planning on playing on public servers - don't; no one knows what they're doing, there's no cooperation and stealing is very common.
>The first 1.5 hours of the game can be quite tedious, as each new worlds requires for you to map it.
>If you're playing the game alone, all the new challenges and rebalances are still in place. Every mob has bigger healthpool, sometimes to ridiculous degree (Firefly is has 10 times more hp).
>>
I love the art style
>>
>>381757809
There are a few mods on the workshop that drop the inflated health back to normal levels, so that's not much of an issue.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.