[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Xenoblade 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4253.jpg (260KB, 1280x737px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4253.jpg
260KB, 1280x737px
How do you feel about Xenoblade 2 confirmed for being FAR bigger and varied than Xenoblade X?
>>
>>381753465
I think that it was a translation mishap, and I think expecting it to be bigger than X is foolish.

I think it's a clear indicator that there will be more variety. Personally, I'm just looking forward to the music and a good balance of story/character arcs and exploration with a kind of grindy combat that has that satisfying mildly addicting quality to it. I'm also very down for the more generic anime characters because they looked so fucking ugly to me in the previous games. It's all about the backdrops and monolith does them better than anyone right now.
>>
I feel like LOL at EOPs who will have to play a localized censored version of the game.

>>381753759
>I think that it was a translation mishap
Hmm, was it mentioned in the Treehouse gameplay? I could check the original Japanese statement if you link the time code.
>>
>>381753759
I speak fluent French, it wasn't a mishap. Get shit on Xbabby
>>
File: Doug_speaking.jpg (15KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
Doug_speaking.jpg
15KB, 240x240px
Still kinda bummed it's not XCX2. It had its issues but I really liked the setting and the story had potential to go in good directions. I hope they don't drop the XCX franchise entirely because of poor Wii U sales.

Still, Monolith does good work so I'll enjoy this one too.
>>
>>381755142
>>381753759
>>381753465

what's the original statement? i speak french and decent enough jap to translate, whichever language it is.
>>
>>381757261
Never mind found it:

L'exploration tiendra un rôle encore plus déterminant dans Xenoblade 2. Concernant le nombre de lieux à parcourir et visiter, je pense que nous allons bien au-delà de ce qu'était en mesure de proposer Xenoblade Chronicles X. Comme vous avez pu vous en rendre compte dans le trailer, il faut vous attendre à parcourir de nombreux environnements particulièrement variés, certains naturels, d'autres artificiels créés par les hommes.

GET HYPE
>>
>>381754661
Just like the bad Xenoblade X localization acted as a driver to hack the Wii U, this will get people to hack the Switch just so that they can undub it.
>>
>>381755193
It sold better than Xenoblade which was on a console with almost ten times the install base so if XCX's sales were disappointing then XC's sales were the Holocaust.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.