[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what vidya did you play today?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 17

File: stupudding.png (298KB, 482x347px) Image search: [Google]
stupudding.png
298KB, 482x347px
So what vidya did you play today?
>>
Little bit of Xonotic and Fistful of Frags. Nobody to play with but a few autists but they're solid games.
>>
Battlefront ii on gameranger.
Such a shame I'll never find decent NZ/AUS servers ever again.
>>
>>381753312
I beat Superhot.
It was okay.
>>
Bloodrayne 2. It's buggy as shit and can't be assed to beat it.
>>
Nothing
>>
Played arms for a while. Finally started having fun with it
>>
>>381753312
I play Naruto Ultimate ninja storm for about 30 mins before going to the gym with friends then the museum and then we went biking around the city until midnight. I've got to wake up early for a date tomorrow but it's already 2 hours before I'm supposed to leave because when I got home I wasted time on shitty smite matches.
I'm sssuccchhhhh a nerd right guys?
>>
Burnout Revenge
>>
>>381757164
Champion us, anon
>>
>>381753312
on the dot, very nice

I played a little bit of FTL, its the only game I have that lets me play a little bit (one encounter, a couple minutes) then when its over go back to programming. Also, with my playstyle (turtle w/ engi ship, wear down their oxygen) its convenient to set it and forget it, alt tab back to my IDE and keep working.

Mostly I've been working on my game rather than playing games. Im trying to do a gameplay feature video, but the way I imagine it means there are all these brief shots of the game, and then I have to go about making whats pictured rather than faking it or simply not showing that pic
>>
File: 1367124711223.jpg (20KB, 405x405px) Image search: [Google]
1367124711223.jpg
20KB, 405x405px
starcraft 2
>>
>>381757698
Why do/did the singleplayer campaigns get zero, ZERO attention
>>
File: 10.jpg (44KB, 319x310px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
44KB, 319x310px
>>381753312
>04:00:00
Played some P3FES
>>
>>381753312
Beat Syberia 2. Going to check out Syberia 3 next and see if the game that continued the classic series after 13 years is any good. If not at least Syberia 1 and 2 were great.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (40KB, 640x606px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
40KB, 640x606px
>>381753312
nothing because i'm not a turbo beta /v/irgin
>>
File: 1496154037579.jpg (28KB, 487x423px) Image search: [Google]
1496154037579.jpg
28KB, 487x423px
>best friend had his gf break up with him 2 weeks ago because he was an insecure clingy fuck who would send her essays about how some sentence she wrote
>she tried to let it slide but bottled it up until she just got mad he was able to turn everything into a negative
>they have lots of mutual friends from the one friend group
>aka they're confiding in the same people
>he can't just forget about her because they keep bringing her up
>after hearing she was talking shit about him, a couple days ago they had a conversation about how the way she was handling shit wasn't okay
>she seemed to be genuinely sorry and regretting some of the things she did post-breakup
>since then she's messaged him a couple times, seems to be actively trying to treat him like a friend (eg calling him 'dude' rather than any affectionate name)
>even though he spent a couple days pissed at her he realized he wasn't over her yet
>can't handle her treating him like a regular friend because he isn't ready for that
>arranged a time to talk to her in person, saying that it could be the last time they ever spoke
>he wanted to check if they have a chance of getting back together - and if they don't, he wants to cut her out of his life completely until he's ready to move on
>he had told a mutual (female) friend of this plan, and that friend was at her house last night
>that friend posted a snapchat saying that the ex-gf was stressed out
>which made him stressed out too
>their meeting was this afternoon
>haven't heard from him yet

I'm so glad I'm not in a friend group desu, it's stressful enough just hearing all this drama second hand

I played PMCE2
>>
>>381758217
>about how some sentence she wrote
made him worry that she was either upset with him or didn't want to be with him
>>
>>381758217
>story didn't end in cuckolding
I'm disappointed that I read that shit.
>>
>>381753312
Beat DS and now starting up DS 2. God damn I forgot how much it sucked
>>
>>381758103
>i'm not a turbo beta /v/irgin
>posting this in a 4am general
sure, buddy

>>381758003
Really bad reviews on it

>>381758217
>that friend posted a snapchat saying that the ex-gf was stressed out
omg like really??
>>
>>381758217

jesus christ this is some reddit-tier high school cringe shit. Fuck off.
>>
File: stu the lighthouse keeper.png (252KB, 716x833px) Image search: [Google]
stu the lighthouse keeper.png
252KB, 716x833px
It's been too long.
>>
I played osu for a bit and then I got dumped.

Now I'm just sitting here trying to figure out what to do next. I'm thinking going to sleep for 12 hours and then mindlessly grinding for the next three days on some MMO. Maybe Tera. I think I still have that installed.
>>
I spent all day worrying about my dick, iv'e had a cut on it for 3 weeks that's kind of healed at this point but iv'e been to 4 docs that tell me i'm find then it starts looking worse. It's currently green and i don't know what to do. Life is too stressful for vidya right now, on top of that Stormblood is boring as fuck and there's no raid out it's horseshit.
>>
>>381759687
how did you get it cut?
why are the doctors saying it's alright if it's gone green?
>>
>>381759687
Sounds like gang green. You're going to lose your dick.
>>
File: 20170625093131_1.jpg (144KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
20170625093131_1.jpg
144KB, 1024x768px
playing some WaW, too bad the coop servers wont show up and i have no frineds to play custom maps with, might play some EYE or L4D2
>>
>>381759767
I cut it masturbating, and it just turned green yesterday i went to the doc the day before yesterday and told me i was ok
>>381759808
I hope that's not the case iv'e been to 4 fucking doctors that have told me i'm fine so if i lose my dick i'll at least get to sue one of them.
>>
File: 1420881539807.png (63KB, 200x198px) Image search: [Google]
1420881539807.png
63KB, 200x198px
>F-zero X
>Pikmin
>The MGQ Doom mod demo
>Millipede
>Pitfall
>About to go play BloodGDX

>mfw there are people on /v/ who say they can't enjoy videogames anymore
>>
Had a friend come over and we played Injustice 2, had fun trying to teach him how to play
Now I'm ending the night with some Skyrim Remastered on my unarmed profile before I go to sleep
>>
>>381753312
Kept trying to get my last Hard completion mark in The Binding of Isaac. Fuck the Keeper's useless ass, and fuck Delirium.
>>
>>381758601
>Really bad reviews on it
I just read up on them and damn it seems bad. I booted up the game and already I feel like this will end up bad.
>shit voice acting
>Note: This game is more fun with a controller
>Autosaves not manual saves
I might not give this game a try after all. Especially since I just looked it up and saw the game ends on a cliffhanger.
Shame. It was a good series.
>>
trails in the sky. its super comfy.
>>
File: 1477302647408.jpg (183KB, 821x797px) Image search: [Google]
1477302647408.jpg
183KB, 821x797px
guilty gear rev2 on PC
>>
Vanilla WoW on Elysium

Started a guild Friday as a level 25. Already have 60 members and tabard. I've been working hard.
>>
10 minutes of Red Faction Guerilla, got pissed off by the zergrush the retarded AI is
>>
Some Persona 5 in the afternoon.
Later, I played UMVC3 and Mario Kart 8 with some friends.
Ended with some Netplay Melee with a friend.
>>
>>381762038
Have fun getting your server shut down and losing all your shit you nerd.
>>
Symphony of the Night on my vita, handheld SoTN is fucking sweet.
Fuck Beelzebub, might just go back to playing Rondo at this point.
>>
Yokai watch wib wob/puni
had the lovely realization that i've been grinding wrong this whole time
also tomodachi life, still a bit miffed my mii hasn't got a sweetheart, but not much I can't do about that
>>
Dawn of War 3 and Civilization VI. I don't really have the patience for Civ anymore, the AI is too irritating to be fun and too pitiful to be satisfying to crush.
>>
File: Ssfiitlogo[1].png (20KB, 384x224px) Image search: [Google]
Ssfiitlogo[1].png
20KB, 384x224px
super turbo
vampire savior
ys felghana
>>
File: ccn2.png (273KB, 632x603px) Image search: [Google]
ccn2.png
273KB, 632x603px
Card City Nights 2 multiplayer beta
>>
Why is stormblood so boring holy shit I feel cheated I've never played a more tedious grind.
>>
>>381762047
git gud
>>
Dark souls 2 and crash bandicoot 3. I fucking despise both but I can't be asked to play something that takes effort.
>>
>>381753312
Why am I still awake? It's 7 in the morning.

>>381763106
Been playing through this as well. What do you find boring? The expansion is practically the same game we've have for years with some new shit. Hell leveling has never been easier. If expect something more, you're playing the wrong game.
>>
File: 1493152449522.jpg (23KB, 418x405px) Image search: [Google]
1493152449522.jpg
23KB, 418x405px
Alan Wake. God, what a great fucking game.
>>
Beat Super Metroid once again.

It was fun, but my hands hurt from doing so many walljumps.
>>
File: Untitled.png (280KB, 636x911px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
280KB, 636x911px
Pic related
>>
>>381753312
Keep get kicked out of l4d2 rooms

I understand I'm a bit high but damn, can no one else relax and laugh.
>>
>>381753312

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing Final Cut

Pretty good stuff.
>>
>>381765273
I don't know man i was bored with heavensward too but at least i could raid. The MSQ grind is tedious and not fun, PotD is worse and PvP sucks and currently there's no raid to make it worth it. I have no motivation to go through the MSQ and nothing else interests me. That being said i like rdm and if i keep playing that's what i'm going to main.
>>
>>381765402
I can't play it either anymore man
Last week some chodes on my team tried to kick a guy just because "he doesn't even have 200 hours dude, come on."
The guy they were trying to kick didn't even fuck up, we cleared the 1st map easy and they tried to kick him in the 2nd safe room.
The people who play the game are the most competitive bitches I've ever seen. Its pathetic
>>
>>381766061
I'd wait on playing it until the Omega raid is out if I were you. Unless you have friends in the game or are interested in the MSQ there really isn't a reason to play other than getting ready for when raids open up. Like I said same game same cycle, to expect anything else.
>>
BeamNG.drive

Despite having no goals at all, I find it pretty much endlessly entertaining, (although it can get a bit boring after a bit, but mods help) probably because I'm literally autistic and have a great interest in machines in general.
>>
>>381765402
>>381766338
Is this a new thing or something? I played years ago and this was never an issue, legitimate greifers were an issue and team killed and fucked us up all the time tho.
>>
Osu!mania
3rd strike
>>
SMG on Dolphin, it could easily pass for a current-gen game, although playing it with a controller/mouse makes it feel a fuckton easier compared to when I played it a couple years after launch, the wagglan-centric playstyle being the biggest difficulty curve

The wagglan-centric playstyle pretty much has doomed it to stay portless without some major core gamplay overhauls
>>
Life is Some SJW bullshit ...i mean strange
>>
>>381753312
Quake Champions and Quake Live. Wasted my partial vacation from work (still worked 4 hours a day), trying to decide what game/movie/anime to play with what's left. Also trying to decide what to get to eat/drink. Too many choices of everything.
>>
>>381767345
I'm not even going to lie. I greifed once when I joined a team that was losing horribly in the finale so I just decided to kill coach to just get the match over with. but every other time people were just being up their own ass.
>>
Some FE Echoes. I really don't like the dungeons but most battles are really fun.
>>
>>381757847
Started playing the campaign recently, not very impressed, I gotta say.
Those coop missions though. Got all heroes on on level 40 now, only ever playing with the same person as coop partner.
>>
>>381767534
The controls are 100% whats keeping me from replaying it. Shame too, a lot of people say it's one of the best mario games.
>>
>>381753312
Midnight Resistance, made a run to a final boss but lost the battle hard and there is no upgrades on last level, so all my extra continuous were useless.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7-AHModlMA
>>
>>381769368
say the second one is one of the best mario games*
>>
File: CWM.jpg (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
CWM.jpg
16KB, 400x400px
None, every game that comes out now i think neh not worth it. Because you know half of these big companies shit out a game and make you pay for the rest that should of been included but decide DLC fits their jewish heritage. Or im growing out of games i dont remember having fun in a game since 2014
>>
>>381769767
then play old games anon, even with games made before like, 2010, or hell even 2000, you could probably keep yourself busy for an eternity
>>
File: 1481496847511.jpg (153KB, 800x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1481496847511.jpg
153KB, 800x1199px
Oceanhorn on Switch
I thought it would be some stupid game, but it's been pretty good so far for a Zelda clone.
As much as I enjoy it, when I play games on the Switch for more than 30min-1hour, I get headaches that last almost all day, so that sucks
>>
>>381753312
Haven't touched my 3DS in months but decided to play Donkey Kong Returns, and had a good time with it. Then played Prey before going out with a friend, which I now regret because of how much money I spent
>>
20 minutes of Umineko, episode 3.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.