[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this game worth downloading?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: paragon.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
paragon.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
Is this game worth downloading?
>>
>>381745471
Ask the shill guy, he must be around somewhere
>>
File: 1370235946784.png (67KB, 977x493px) Image search: [Google]
1370235946784.png
67KB, 977x493px
its alright but its still very much a moba and plays like one.

community is active enough for you to find a match regularly without a long wait
>>
>>381745675
How important is the third person shooter aspect?
Guessing it's contextual/class specific?
>>
>>381745471
it has actual graphics
>>
Yeah it's fine. The only thing bad about it is the card system. Good idea implemented terribly.
>>
File: 1498184686257.jpg (46KB, 285x322px) Image search: [Google]
1498184686257.jpg
46KB, 285x322px
>>381745902
Oh no..
Is it worse than paladins' use of cards
>>
>>381745578
his mom posted in the /vg/ thread since he had it bookmarked

he actually got in a card accident and is a vegetable right now his mom might pull the plug in a week feels bad man
>>
>>381745818
what

you can do 3d stuff like hide 75% of your body behind creeps and avoid shit behind geometry
>>
Hell to the no
Games full of dipshits
Your gonna get teamed up with fags who play like this is there first ever vidya while you probably have sank 20 hours in this shit hole just to have your team feed, go afk, or stubbornly make a bad pick because thats the only character they know how play or they want to adc because they think the other guy won't carry
>>
>>381745902
its just a beta ree

they literally created a game then made it open beta from closed beta and changed 70% of the game while keeping the last 30% the same because it sorta still worked. They are working on the card system to fit the new mechanics currently. Literally just needs a larger pool o cards.
>>
one of the worst clusterfucks i've ever played. i hope the moba bandwagon destroys every publisher writhing over corpses to be the next LoL. reminder EA were actually smart and dropped out of this dead end shithole of a genre.

>>381745997

today is going to be a great fucking day. goddamn im in a good mood now.
>>
>>381745968
Yes. It's more needlessly complicated and harder to make good decks.
>>
>>381746071
Guessing the gameplay videos are misleading.
So does the game have any comeback mechanics or is it good ol' snowballing shenanigans
>>
>>381745968
Well you pick a deck at the start of every match and your pretty much stuck with 40 cards in that deck
Kinda like a loadout
Most of the cards are useless though since they're really situational
Like being set on fire increases your speed but there probably isn't anyone on the enemy team who does fire damage
>>
>>381746208
Its a beta with a shit load of microtransactions
Your free to bitch at the developer
>>
>>381746417
its half hots in terms of your can get resource from your team gaining it and there is a hard cap on "gold" so you can only upgrade your stats through items up to a certain point. In order to go full dota and have 1hr + matches you cap out on resources and at that point who ever wins the last team fight wins unless the fuck up
>>
>>381746434
odd stuff
>>
Shitty card system, most other players are fucking trash and incompetent, and from what I've seen it's really unbalanced.

Still worth playing every now and again
>>
>>381746417
Snow balling is a thing since last I played the towers do little damage. There is a mob that you csn take out to boost your teams damage,mana, health regen, and damage to towers.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.