[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey anon, look what came in the mail.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

Hey anon, look what came in the mail.
>>
>emperor's new groove game
holy nostalgia
>>
File: tears some.jpg (48KB, 503x578px) Image search: [Google]
tears some.jpg
48KB, 503x578px
>tekken 3
rev up that eddy lads
>>
Only good game on there is NBA ShootOut 2001. Is this like a blockbuster pretend thread?
>>
Anyone have those Pizza Hut demo discs?
>>
>>381743656
https://archive.org/download/psx_redump_usa_20141221
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOEFZ5LnkJc
>>
>sorry anon, i cant let you play those M games, the disk is going to the trash
my parents didn't actually ever gave a shit about what i played, but i pity the anons whose parents acted like that
>>
I played the fucking shit out of that MGS demo. over and over and over and over for fucking hours.
>>
>>381743139
I had one of these with a looney tunes game demo and a spider man demo. The looney tunes one had you play as the wolf trying to steal sheep away from the sheep dog
>>
I honestly might have ended up playing demo disks for the PS1 more than actual games. I cannot even count the amount of hours I put into the THPS and Armored Core demos with friends.I also replayed things like Tomb Raider 2, IQ, and Parappa all the goddamn time
>>
>>381743139
>cool boarders
>ape escape
>mgs
>tekken

this is probably the best ps1 demo disc. I can't think of anything else that can beat this. not even playstation underground can compete
>>
>>381744286
>381744286
that was me :(

my brother played M games at age 10 though, I guess the first child is always more sheltered
>>
File: post.jpg (154KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
post.jpg
154KB, 800x800px
>Has a PS1 growing up
>Came with a demo disk
>At the time Harry Potter was huge
>Demo disk had a trailer for the Harry Potter PS1 game
>Kept replaying the trailer over and over in the hopes that at some point, it'll let me play the demo for the game
>Never did end up playing it because I ended up losing interest in Harry Potter while growing up
>>
File: feeble human.jpg (110KB, 560x913px) Image search: [Google]
feeble human.jpg
110KB, 560x913px
>>381743139
>mfw I have that same exact disc
>it doesn't work anymore because it didn't have a case, so it went into the pile of other discs
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVQq6lYWII4

>When you boot it up and then shit your pants playing Abe
>>
I remember that disc. I totally forgot that Tekken was on it tho. I think I played the intro for metal gear solid a good 30 times.
>>
>>381746105
>Kept replaying the trailer over and over in the hopes that at some point, it'll let me play the demo for the game

Seems like when we were younger games were so magical.
>>
I had a demo disk that had

MGS
Brave Fencer Musashi
A bugs life
And I think Medievil + some extra

Anyone remember which it was
>>
File: 1481362899763.png (150KB, 198x328px) Image search: [Google]
1481362899763.png
150KB, 198x328px
>>381743139
>PS2 demo disc wiped my memory card
>>
>>381746573
I think I had that. There were 2 disks. Though it didn't have MGS. It did have Apocalypse(That Bruce Willis game), Bomberman, and Tombraider.

I remember loving the Apocalypse one. Didn't actually buy the game until years later
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.