[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the sequel will never get translated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: yin.jpg (124KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
yin.jpg
124KB, 800x600px
>the sequel will never get translated
>>
>>381739109
Honestly the sequel is when it started going downhill, and then the one later where the art is just giant fat monsters is fucking gross. the only good game they've made since yinyang alternative is the that devils multiplath game where you play as a bad guy who gets turned into a girl and deflowered by the good guy.
>>
>>381739880
I guess I'll just stick to the first 3 and Yin Yang 1 then
>>
>>381740642
check out spartan spermax and Wana ~Hakudaku Mamire no Houkago~

https://exhentai.org/g/835502/7494ee2ea8/

https://exhentai.org/g/725569/6313760cfc/

Both games share the same premise but have a different plot and execution. In spartan spermax the redhead's family is broke and she has to find her bro or something. She goes to an all boys school dressed like a guy but another guy catches her and uses the pictures to blackmail her into sex. He then fucks her again and then lets his friends fuck her for 1000 yen. Its really interesting because the girl seems to get off to it despite it being rape, its a slow mindbreak and its great.

The second game the plot is just she gets exposed and raped endlessly by her classmates, couldnt find the game online to play it.
>>
>>381741549
Is it all rape, gangbangs, and mindbreak? I like Yin Yang for the sappy romance shit plus sex
>>
>>381742202
Sappy romance shit? Nigga what the fuck are you even doing in this genre?

spartan spermax has more of an actual story than wana. But you have to us a translator to play either. the games really only have bad ends.
>>
>>381742474
i didn't know ryonafags controlled the genderbender genre.
>>
>>381742630
You know ryona is gore and death shit. Bad end is just a term used to describe someones fate in a less specific way like the girl becoming a slave for sex or something. Please be less presumptuous when you clearly just got into this genre a week ago. Some of us have been here for decades.
>>
>>381742828
ryona can involve bad ends too,and i'm not OP.
>decade
it's a point of no return anyway.
to answer OP,VNDB have some games with genderbender that might involve multiple endings with the main cast,but most of the time they are untraslated,good fucking luck.
>>
File: 20170624_162837.jpg (33KB, 660x153px) Image search: [Google]
20170624_162837.jpg
33KB, 660x153px
Gonna have to redirect you...
>>
>>381743098
Yeah, ryona almost always are bad ends, but bad ends arent always ryona. Do you eve logic?
>>
>>381743269
ryona always have bad ends,if slavery involve mentally damaging the character,it's ryona.
just admit you are a sadist degenerate.
>>
>>381742474
X-change doesn't really have bad ends
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.