[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This game any good? and if not what should i be playing on psp?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: SO2_PSP.jpg (47KB, 256x438px) Image search: [Google]
SO2_PSP.jpg
47KB, 256x438px
This game any good?
and if not what should i be playing on psp?
>>
Star Ocean 2 is quite good, although I'm not sure if the PSP port is a good one.
>>
>>381738112
The second story?
Ive heard people that second evolution is an improvement on 2
>>
>>381737407
Star Ocean 2 is the best out of the whole series,the PSP port fixes the horrid spell animation times,the eng voice acting is fine.The censor removes the cross from Rena's heal all.They add Private Actions with Dias*tons are actually really funny and good*.Anime cut scenes..Ask anything else, played this game maybe 12 times
>>
>>381738424
With the spell animations being sped up, you can actually run having a damage spell caster in your group, but you shouldn't..Just run 1 healer and 3 melee DPS
>>
>>381738424
Ah i will play that then
thank you anon
>>
>>381739452
Start with Rena, then go to Claude, you get Dias with Rena and he literally kills EVERYTHING, never changed his killer arts though, the two he starts with are the best ones he gets
>>
>>381737407
People say nice things about it. got revolutionary combat system and good story that matters and shit, at least when it was first released 20 years ago. I know one Japanese man who's really passionate about Star Ocean and he insists it's the best RPG franchise back when it only got 2-3 games. Not sure if it hold up tho,
>>
>>381740446
Uhh i already chose claude
should i go back?
>>
>>381737407
Kinda bothered me how Rena remains 17 or 18 but made her look 13-15 in this.
Also Celine and Opera are best women
>>
It's an improvement all around compared to the PS1 version, except if you are one of "those" people who get triggered by the anime art style modernization, because you have a hardon for 90s style.
Even if this is the case, it's stupid to give up all the improvements imho.
>>
>>381741691
gotcha PSP version it is
>>
>>381741295
no, play through his story first, Claude gets you Leon*spell caster* and Ernest*literally the weakest character in the game,but good funny*
>>
>>381741295
If I remember correctly, it is usually recommended that you play Claude first, but forgot the reason.
>>
>>381737407
Yes and if you want the most OP lineup. Go for Claude protag

>Claude,Opera,Bowman,Chisato
>>
>>381742618
It gives you more story,Rena just gives you a few more about her Mom
>>
>>381742623
>Claude,Opera,Bowman,Chisato

Claude,Rena,Ashton,Dias
>>
>>381742901
>Rena - useless endgame, outhealed by Opera
>Ashton - decent but Bowman & Chisato are objectively better
>Dias - underwhelming overall damage lategame,Bowman Chisato are better
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.