[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

METARRU GIA SUREDDO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: metal_gear_nes_large.jpg (490KB, 900x1226px) Image search: [Google]
metal_gear_nes_large.jpg
490KB, 900x1226px
METARRU GIA SUREDDO
>>
Gee, thanks, OP.
Now I have a hankering to replay all 5 of the main games.

Too bad I can't enjoy MGO2 with my old friends like the old days.
>>
Metal Gear 2 was actually the best game in the series.
>>
>>381736095
What about the first two Metal Gears for the MSX?

I actually really fucking hate Metal Gear 1 because for one, it has a barebones plot and horrible sneaking mechanics, (kind of understandable for it being the first in the series) but also, you undo all of the legendary ass work you did in MGSV and kill objectively the best protagonist of the series.

>>381736159
I'm inclined to agree with you, but MGSV is my favorite. I really love MG2 though.
>>
>>381736285
I never actually played either Metal Gear games, to be honest. My first was MGS.
>>
>>381736489
If you ever get your hands on the HD collection for either the Vita, PS3, or 360, both of them are contained within the MGS3 HD version. Also, I think you can emulate MGS3 Subsistence on a PS2 emulator, and both the games will be on there.

I'd play those over using an MSX emulator to play them, mostly because they have proper translations and dank Yoji Shinkawa art for Metal Gear 2.
>>
>>381736489
Objectively Metal Gear 2 has some of the best music too. Really has those 80s action movie vibes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqWG9RdXhxw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVS_IhkOj50
>>
>>381736793
>both of them are contained within the MGS3 HD version

I completely fucking forgot they were in MGS3HD, I have it sitting right next to me, fucccck
>>
File: 1490867227012.jpg (431KB, 903x1351px) Image search: [Google]
1490867227012.jpg
431KB, 903x1351px
>>381737027
Skip MG1, go straight for MG2. You'll have a better time. My props to you if you can manage to get through Metal Gear 1 without a walkthrough. Metal Gear 2, you actually do need the original MSX manual for; I had to review both the Japanese and English translated versions of the original manual.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.