[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Perfect games don't exi-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: DARKSOUL_facebook_mini.jpg (220KB, 1200x650px) Image search: [Google]
DARKSOUL_facebook_mini.jpg
220KB, 1200x650px
Perfect games don't exi-
>>
-st.
>>
thread over
>>
The poor man's Bloodborne. You can't deny this.
>>
File: perfection.jpg (84KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
perfection.jpg
84KB, 800x600px
>>381734301
Of course it does exist, it's called Tetris.
With a fast enough refresh, even i can be defeated by it.
>>
File: 1457840138111.jpg (89KB, 621x621px) Image search: [Google]
1457840138111.jpg
89KB, 621x621px
>>381734301

In this thread we list things Dark Souls 2 did that were far better than Dark Souls 3. I'll start:

>No bonfire and no death challenge where you can beat the game without resting at a bonfire or dying to gain a reward and bragging rights

>Non-linear first half of the game allows you to rush straight to the areas of the game that contain the items for your build

>Chugging Estus immobilizes you, and the heal isn't instantaneous meaning trying to chug while someone is sticking close to you will result in death

>Stamina regeneration is tied to weight, so a character at 10% burden will recover their bar faster than a character at 70% burden, giving an advantage and a reason to make a low burden character

>Poise exists and armor provides relevant, but not overpowering damage reduction, giving an advantage and a reason to make a high burden character

>Phantoms and Dark Spirits cannot chug estus, spirits can only heal via spell useage which is slow. This makes fighting outnumbered even without mob assistance possible since any damage you do sticks

>Can only perform four rolls before running out of stamina

>Can only perform 5 attacks of a rapier or straight sword before running out of stamina

>Parrying has longer recovery frames and consumes more stamina, making parry fishing riskier and makes parrying require higher skill

>Power stance allowing for unique combinations of dual wielding and unlocking an alternative moveset for weapons

>Being able to use the full moveset of a weapon in your off-hand including running, rolling, backstepping, etc. attacks rather than just being able to do a basic R1 swing and blocking with the weapon as it is in Ds3 (lmao who would ever want to weapon block)

>Bell Tower covenant providing two unique optional areas to PvP for Titanite Chunks, Slabs, and Twinkling, making farming for upgrades fun

>Bonfire ascetics to replay bosses you like and or gain items from NG+ and beyond without grinding through the whole game again
>>
>>381734445
Whats the rich mans Bloodborne
>>
>>381734445
My PC takes a shit on PS4, enjoy your shitty 30fps. Oh & I a bought a PS4 beat blood-borne, & sold them. Bloodborne is shiet.
>>
>>381734760
>reddit spacing
>>
>>381734819
Nioh
>>
>>381735110
>reddit meme.
>>
>>381734301
Am I the only girl around here who liked Dark Souls 2?
>>
>>381734301
Don't stop on account of your picture; it's not relevant, so you can finish your sentence.
>>
Great sequel to DaS1 and the hate it gets on /v/ never made sense to me.
>>
Deadass when I came across the first larvae/angel nigga in the dreg heap I didn't kill it because it was so pathetic. Rest of the swamp I didn't realize that killing those angel/worm niggas was the key to success.
>>
>>381734819
The ultimate kino which hasn't been conceived (yet).
>>
>>381734760
>small sign soapstone allows you to gain your humanity back without the risk of being used by some ganksquad faggot
>dedicated combat arenas outside of dlc
>sunbro covenant not made redundant and stupid by pvp option
>weapons slower than a straight sword are viable
>no mana bar
>>
File: free hugs.jpg (48KB, 800x589px) Image search: [Google]
free hugs.jpg
48KB, 800x589px
>>381734760
In this thread we list the things Dark Souls did that were far better than Dark Souls 2, & 3 I'll start:

>At least 4 different directions to go at the beginning of the game

>No life gems, you can hold 99 of those fuckers at a time

>Poise exists, it doesn't really exist in DaS II

>Dark Spirits can't use estus

>Can only use 3-4 rolls before running out of stamina

The bonfire ascetics were a horrible idea they cause the game to become imbalanced (NG+3 there's a NG+7 in your world)
The parrying in Dark Souls II is shiet, the animations in general are wanky(See falconer knights)
I've never cared for dual wielding so to each his own. Tower covenant is legit though, I prefer Path of the Dragon.
>>
File: tomoko.jpg (23KB, 368x444px) Image search: [Google]
tomoko.jpg
23KB, 368x444px
>>381735192
You're not a girl.
Girls on the internet pretend to be gay guys.
>>
>>381734301
Dark Souls III isn't the best game in the series, and Dark Souls1 wasn't perfect.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.