[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you grow bored of Skyrim? I enjoyed the story aspect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: skyrim.jpg (957KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
skyrim.jpg
957KB, 1920x1200px
When did you grow bored of Skyrim?
I enjoyed the story aspect but that got boring after a couple hundred hours.
What do I play next?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>381733775
Oblivion
>>
>welcome to the Bard's College we'll need you to go fetch something from a draugr dungeon
>>
>>381734027
I heard that it is better written than the Elder Scrolls. Is that true? Or is it just nostalgia speaking?
>>
>>381734446
>Elder Scrolls
*Meant Skyrim
>>
>>381734446
Nostalgia. Both Oblivion and Skyrim have shit level writing.
>>
>>381733775
when i was played come hell and high water. Then i played the rest of the series. The game was fun. but there really isn't any depth to it.
>>
>>381734962
you mean level design? you have to admit some of those ayleid ruins were really good, especially at high levels.
>>
>>381734446
Nope, still bad writing, the OST is way better though.
>>
This is why there will never be a new Elder Scrolls. It came out six years ago and there is still constant buzz around it. Re releases to the end of time, across this reality and all others that are beyond our perception.
>>
>>381735027
Yeah, the quests were fun at first after a while, they all boil down to simply "go through a dungeon". My favorite quest (series of quests) were the thieves guild quests. They had the most variety and the story was fairly interesting.
>>
>>381734446
What about the side-quests? Were the quests in Oblivion any more interesting than the ones in Skyrim?
>>
>>381735836
Not really. I can think of some that are kinda interesting but they never ever explore the lore in any way, which they should have done.
>>
>>381733775
It is fun getting mods to work in Skyrim but beyond that there is no fun to actually playing the game.
Oblivion with enb and OOO is fucking god tier.
Morrowind is fun once you push through the beginning levels and start doing some quests.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.