[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally never seen a person that played this dude that was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: Master Scrub.jpg (148KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Master Scrub.jpg
148KB, 1280x720px
Literally never seen a person that played this dude that was worth a damn. He sucks.
>>
>>381731148
>Max Brass will also do his armour gimmick but better, making him even more irrelevant.
>>
>>381732208
I just don't understand making a giant plodding character in a series where speed and evasiveness is key. What were they thinking?
>>
>>381732881
They thought his armour and healing would outweigh his size and speed.
They were wrong.
>>
>ARMS thread days after its dead

huh
>>
Mechanica outclasses him in every way. She has his weight and powerful starting gear as well as great maneuverability stuff like hovering and sliding while charging
>>
fire wind and electric arms really fuck him over.
>>
>>381731148
I fought some okay ones in the testpunch, but I don't know how things pan out for him now that the full game is out.
>>
>>381731148
They need to make him faster
>>
>>381731148
dead game
>>
>>381731148
What is cobra's special power
>>
Is it me or is every other person online using dual hydra?
>>
>>381732881
>brand new game
>series

In either case, ARMS seems to very much be a defensive game, so on paper, Mummy should be a good character. Unfortunately, his punches are a little too slow and his ability to heal while block just gives him too much incentive to block, which will leave him open to grabs
>>
>>381734841
b-but people aren't posting about it due to them being busy actually playing the game

For real though, ARMS is fucking good and I hope it gets better with more free content. There's not too much to talk about besides bitching about all the Ribbon Girls and Ninjaras grab spamming
>>
>>381738338
It's a defensive game, but in terms of defensive options dodging is way stronger than blocking. That's why characters like Ribbon Girl and Kid Cobra are high tier. Mummy has a shit dodge, so he suffers.

His punches are the same speed as everyone else. The megaton is slow, but the other Arms are normal.
>>
>>381738338
I saw some dude holding block to heal which would bait out throws but he'd just counter by punching through it by hitting them. It can get predictable, but it seems to work.
>>
>>381738512
Um guys? I said the game was dead.
>>
Master Mummy and Mechanica will probably get buffed in a patch coming later. Only a matter of time
>>
>>381731148
Literally who I'd main if I was a toddler. Go fuck yourself.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpkJ0rqKcyA&feature=push-lbrm&attr_tag=NSni2kRk0UlqLNSN-6

>all the kids play as is Ninjara, Kid Cobra and Min Min

My goodness
>>
>>381731148
The problem is that everyone runs the heaviest arms on him. You're just gonna get grabbed, or stunned+supered
>>
>>381740927
his healing gimmick is still kind of ass though.
>>
>>381742140
I found it useful after a grab or knocking them into the air. It's nice if you're able to sit in a healing ring and shield after a combo.
>>
>>381732208
His armor only works after charging, and he doesn't have a healing ability that can allow him to be defensive.
>>
>>381731148
I only found one guy in ranked with him, and he kicked my ass. I respected him too much to be angry
>>
>>381742823
The best part about him is how everyone underestimates him. Guy comes in with a fast pair of arms and can punch straight and he'll kick most people's ass.
>>
>>381743131
I think having poor starting arms have made some good characters underutilized, like Helix. MM still needs a buff though
>>
>>381737721
He's played by faggots who wear fingerless gloves and wear eyeliner.
>>
>>381731148

His healing gimmick isn't that effective since at the rate he heals, you'll probably recover like 2 hits worth of damage on average for the entire round if you guard moderately.
But his stun resistance really does make a big difference though, you can more easily counterattack when a hit doesn't stop your own arm, and you also take half damage for hits that don't stun you. But Mechanica has this gimmick too, so I don't know.
I doubt he'll be the best but it's too soon to say he's worthless.
>>
>>381732881
They didnt want every character to play the same which is a good idea.
>>
Who here /helix/
>>
>>381731148
>so fucking slow
>guarding gimmick forces his playstyle to be more stationary
straight up grab bait. Mechanica is a better heavy, especially with her Hammer
>>
>>381745001

Don't forget that punches go through grabs and they're very punishable. I'm not saying people have perfect reflexes but if someone grab spams you that gives you a lot of opportunities.
>>
>>381744841
If I'm not playing as Byte&Barq I'll usually play as this guy. Spring Man and Mechanica are also favorites of mine
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.