/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're all faggots. Bring me a challenge.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: truth.png (2MB, 1430x2007px) Image search: [Google]
truth.png
2MB, 1430x2007px
>Never played a Souls game before
>Start with Bloodborne
>/v/: "OMG BLOODBORNE IS LIKE THE HARDEST SOULS GAME"
>Play it, beat it, not remotely hard
>Checkpoints for days, unlimited dodging, easy to read patterns, etc.

>Move on to Dark Souls II
>/v/: "OMG LIKE DARK SOULS II IS FUCKING BULLSHIT"
>Play it, beat it, it was mostly easy
>Was harder than BB at first, then became 20x easier in the last two thirds

>Move on to Dark Souls III
>/v/: "LIKE OMG THE SPEED OF BLOODBORNE IN MUH SOULS"
>Play it, beat it, it was also pretty easy
>The bosses were a bit tougher, but still easy once you get the pattern

You guys are all faggots, and I doubt more than 20% of you have even been playing video games since the turn of the century.

I'll be starting Dark Souls 1 tonight, which I've heard some of you cucks say is the hardest of the series. We'll see.
>>
>>381723809
you are so cool, dude, like, damn, i wish i was as cool as you, so cool...
>>
dude come on
>>
>>381724009
kys my man
>>
>>381723809
>>381723809

are you literally me?

except I played DS3 first and BB next and BB was by far the easiest.

recently started DS2 cuz of humble monthly, it seems to be harder than the other two but not really that hard, it just expects more from the player than the average game these days.
>>
>>381723809
Beat Wizardry 4
>>
Demons souls was truly the best
>>
>>381723809
1 is the easiest, you can just stand behind all of the bosses and backstab all of the enemies
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.