[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DOA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: doa1-box.jpg (96KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
doa1-box.jpg
96KB, 768x768px
Is this a good series? How do I get into it?
>>
what genre of game is this
>>
>>381723381
Man, what the fuck was up with box art in the early Playstation era?
>>
>Leifang on the front with Tina
Lol those were different times
>>
Play Dead or Alive Ultimate and Dimensions. Then call it a day.

Ultimate is a god tier remake of 2 using Extreme's engine, while also including Hitomi. It also works as that DLC disc that 3 had. Not to mention it includes the first game.

Dimensions is the MK9 of Dead or Alive. The DLC is fucked though, as it was TIMED SPOTPASS.
>>
File: 20170507131140_1.jpg (159KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
20170507131140_1.jpg
159KB, 1280x720px
>tfw you get a massive raging boner after unlocking Ayane

Man, those were such simple times.
>>
File: dead-or-alive-ultimate.jpg (108KB, 640x908px) Image search: [Google]
dead-or-alive-ultimate.jpg
108KB, 640x908px
>>381723381
This is a good starting point with bonus CG story if you don't want to hunt down all the originals.
>>
>>381725467
>>381725039
Thank you anons
>>
>>381725890
Enjoy Aerosmith, brah.

If you really want to, get 3 and the first Extreme. Otherwise, you're good on Ultimate and Dimensions. If you have to play just ONE game in the series though, get Ultimate, 3 is too goddamn skimpy on content.
>>
>>381723381
>"My daughter tried playing Okami, and she got sick of it pretty quickly-and I got pretty sick of it, too. And I'm not out to make this an Okami bashing session or anything — I'm just saying that it didn't feel like it had much of a spirit. It's unique, but it's not a powerful fighter plane... So I heard Kamiya said something about the action genre not moving forward in eight years. Can you tell me more about that?"

>Apparently, Kamiya said the action genre hasn't moved forward since the release of the first Devil May Cry. To which Itagaki replied: 'Was he asleep for eight years? ...There are two types of people out there who like to make controversial, splashy comments. There are those who are truly outspoken, and there are those who are just trying to cover up for there weaknesses. We have a saying here in Japan — "the weaker dog barks more" — and I sincerely also like to remind him to make sure to stay awake for the next years.'
>>
>>381723381

>bleach-blonde Kasumi

Yuck.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.