[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Resident Evil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Resident-Evil-7-Shot-05.jpg (424KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Resident-Evil-7-Shot-05.jpg
424KB, 1200x630px
I finally am getting around to playing Resi7 and besides pooping a little once and nearly pissing myself thrice, I've been holding up okay. What did you guys think of the game?
>>
>>381720337
>pooping yourself
>only "nearly" pissing yourself
Nah that's bullshit it's scientifically impossible to poop without peeing
>>
i shat bricks xDDD so scary xDDD
>>
>>381720509
It was seperate times and to be fair, the shitting was actually from sneezing while playing instead of jumping while scared. I did pee a little though.

This game is seriously good, I'm kinda sad I missed the hype train. Who was the one who orchestrated the car in the garage scene? That was beautiful.
>>
>>381720783
Why does /v/ hate it when people enjoy getting scared?
Just because you don't find it scary doesn't mean you got to suck all the fun out for everyone else.
>>
>>381720337
RE7 was a brilliant return to form that this franchise desperately needed after year of action shit.
Only butthurt action fags and unappeasable classic fans hate this game.
Still my favourite game so fat this year.
>>
>>381721395
Eh it's okay, I'm not mad at them, they probably don't have any other way of feeling good about themselves. It's such a beautiful game but I'm stuck as Mia inbetween the wall boards. Mom is storming around in an angry circle next to me. Do you know how I can get out?
>>
>>381721650
I can't remember being this thrilled by a videogame before. PT absolutely did it for me, but we all know where that went. :(
Did you play it regular or in VR?
>>
>>381721650
Indeed. After the disappointment that was Vendetta, I'm hoping that the VR first person REmake 2 will be good.
>>
>>381721925
I bowered Vr and it was a fantastic experience.
>>
>>381722109
I don't think it will be VR from everything I'm hearing but as long as its not action bullshit and keeps true to what made 2 great then I'm all aboard.
>>
>>381722183
I can't afford VR but once I get through this game once, I'll have to re-play it with the headset on. I bet it makes everything worse.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.