[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

.hack//G.U. Last Recode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: dot-Hack-GU_06-24-17_Top.jpg (438KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
dot-Hack-GU_06-24-17_Top.jpg
438KB, 600x800px
All the info we got so far, some bits from Gematsu, some of it is bundled for sake of convenience:

> Full HD 1080p Resolution, Frame Rate Maximum Output of 60fps, High-Resolution Movies (Some Modes Excluded)

>Cheat Mode: A new mode has been added for users who have played the .hack//G.U. series in the past or who only want to follow the story. Start the game in the strongest condition.

>Background and UI Texture Resolutions Increased

>Battle Balance and Tempo Improvements: Movement Speed Increased, Attack Power Increased, Hit Stop Reduction, Acquired Experience Points Increased

Next three posts will be about battle and Avatar battles
>>
File: DualGunner.jpg (122KB, 849x1095px) Image search: [Google]
DualGunner.jpg
122KB, 849x1095px
Basic Controls and Menu Enhancements

>The amount of save data slots for each game has been increased from seven to 20.

>The starting level in the no save data transfer mode has been increased.

>The maximum amount of items you can hold has been increased from 30 to 90.

>The maximum amount of a single item you can hold has been increased from 50 to 99.

>You can now switch between the item menu tabs with a single button.

>Shortcut controls have been added to the item menu.

>A sorting feature has been added to the item menu.

>You can now use the same item consecutively.

>The UI design has been adjusted to make each equipment’s empty slot amount easier to understand.

>In the shop menu, you can now see how many of the items being sold you already possess.

>The maximum amount of Chim Spheres and Virus Cores you can hold has been increased from 99 to 999.

>A new recovery method called “leisurely break” has been added to the platform and is available from early on in the game.

>The probability that allies sell the items you give them has been reduced.

>For Saku and Bo, you can now choose who to invite to the party.

>A place called “Shop Acorn” has been added to the map.

>Enhancements from .hack//G.U. Vol 2 and .hack//G.U. Vol 3 have been applied to .hack//G.U. Vol. 1.
>>
File: Phantom_Blackrose.jpg (294KB, 468x719px) Image search: [Google]
Phantom_Blackrose.jpg
294KB, 468x719px

>Skeith’s standard shot bullet speed has been increased.

>Balance revisions have been made to enemies’ HP, attack power, charge speed, and the like in Avatar Battles.

>A stun gauge has been added above the enemy in Avatar Battles.

>A help UI has been added and design revisions have been made in Avatar Battles.

>Correction value based on level differences has been enhanced in Avatar Battles.

>A suspend feature has been added when playing Avatar Battles in the VR System. (VR System is an in-game mode.)
>>
File: 1497489650763.jpg (1MB, 2000x1132px) Image search: [Google]
1497489650763.jpg
1MB, 2000x1132px
Battle Enhancements

>The rate at which weapon proficiency rises has been increased.

>A feature has been added to skip Awakening scenes.

>The flashing of enemies to indicate damage has been alleviated.

>Gaspard’s initial strategy has been changed from “Life” to “Free Will.”

>The level of difficulty for some formidable enemies has been alleviated.

>A limit has been set for the number of summons an ally-summoning type enemy can summon.

>The amount of damage to the Flight Gauge and Morale Gauge has been increased.

>The probability that an enemy will inflict status ailments such as paralysis or sleep has been lowered. (The probability that the player will inflict these status ailments on enemies has not been changed.)

>The probability that characters set to the “Life” strategy will attack has been increased.

>The amount of additional damage during Beast Awakenings has been revised.
>>
>>381718354
I really hope the soundtrack will sound even better with the remaster.
>>
File: haseo new form2.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
haseo new form2.png
2MB, 1600x900px
Last bit is just saying you can marry anyone who is your ally, "The “Terminal Disc” video collection included with the PS2 version of .hack//G.U. Vol 1 is included with .hack//G.U. Last Recode. By progressing through the game’s story, you will get to see digest movies and backstories from .hack//, which preceded .hack//G.U.," and that the next update will include on Haseo's New Form.

Reminder you don't have to play IMOQ to enjoy GU
>>
>>381719037
Man, I want just sit on the faux deskstop and listen to that sweet BGM.
>>
File: 023_thumb-2.jpg (40KB, 554x313px) Image search: [Google]
023_thumb-2.jpg
40KB, 554x313px
So I think we might be getting new ingame character models. Hopefully we get HD textures of the environments too. I really want to see some actual gameplay.
>>
>>381719751
I will say it's looking pretty so far
>>
>>381719203

Yeah the game is fun either way although it's better if you have played the IMOQ.

Also for anybody who is going to play this that hasn't already, it's not necessary but you might enjoy the game better if you watch .hack Roots anime before playing the game.

>>381719751

More Dungeon types would be good too

>>381719037

The soundtrack was great anyway so if it sounds even better I will literally jizz my pants

>>381719009

I get adding the retry feature however not really sure why they're making the game easier, it really wasn't hard to begin with.
>>
Also dual audio was confirmed on German Bamco's twitter.
>>
>>381720607
>I get adding the retry feature however not really sure why they're making the game easier, it really wasn't hard to begin with.
I guess they feel in the event that you die, it's a little outdated to throw you all the way back to the title screen, but I feel you. You can count the "hard" fights on one hand, and those were probably only hard because one was new to the series or wasn't properly leveled, no healer, etc

>>381720638
Now I get to hear Haseo rage in Nipponese, awesome (no sarcasm)
>>
>>381720607
I remember seeing something in one of the other threads about a playable prequel being added, im assuming that would cover the plot points for Roots, and hopefully do them better.
>>
>>381721152

That would be really cool if that's the case.

>>381720964

I worded my sentence wrong sorry. I agree with the retry feature because getting thrown back to the title screen is archaic by modern standards (having to compete with everything else for attention). My point was mostly about the damage being reduced and difficulty stuff, etc. Either way, looking forward to the game completely
>>
>>381721152
Yeah I remember that thread, but there was disagreement as to whether that meant we were getting a playable prequel, or if it was just referring to Haseo's time as the ToD.

>>381721394
I see, no worries
>>
>>381721394
"New beginnings – Set in 2017, return to “The World” and play through the G.U. series as Haseo, as he hunts Player Killers and track down Tri-Edge in order to save his friend, Shino."
That's what was listed on the offical site. But it seems like it was just an interpretation. They could be implying they added a new intro chapter where you play as Edgelord PKK Haseo, or it could just be a lose description of the plot of the game.
>>
Sounds like they're going to be making it a fair bit easier. The game was already incredibly easy (still fun though)
>>
>>381722125
That's basically what the plot of the games is about.
>>
The g.u. remaster inspired me to play IMOQ again. I'm surprised how good some of the models look when upscaled to 5 or 6x native resolution. Also I forgot, is there a reason to data drain normal foes besides virus cores?
>>
>>381725180
you need a fuckload virus cores though
Also drop the items in the spring well and hope for the best
>>
>>381725180
I have a dilemma.

I only have a physical copy of Infection on PS2 but I'm fine with emulating. There is a save from man years ago at level 32 with god knows what's on me. Should I download a save for Infection then move onto Mutation rather than replay Infection on my PC?
>>
>>381725869
If you're really against playing infection again, I'd say go ahead and download a 100% save for infection. I don't think there's anything too busted in infection anyway.
>>
Not sure how I feel about hitstun reduction. I fucking love hitstun.
Not sure how I feel about making an easy game even easier either but I can always make up some self-imposed challenges, no biggie.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.