[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In the wake of what appears to be a big Metroid revival, can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: federation-force.jpg (169KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
federation-force.jpg
169KB, 1000x500px
In the wake of what appears to be a big Metroid revival, can we agree that this was a harmless spinoff with poor timing?
>>
still a mediocre title though
>>
>>381718257
Yeah. If Samus Returns were announced first there would have been no problem.
>>
>>381718257
It was pretty okay.
/v/ will probably hate it forever though.
>>
>>381718257
no

as an edgy contrarian, I tried to like the game just to piss people off

but it's so boring. and impossible to beat solo. and people online are retarded
>>
>>381718257
Nope, it will be forgotten which is a much better fate than other M's.
>>
It wasn't poor timing. The fanboys were just entitled little shits.
>>
>>381718559
"you're so entitled for not playing a shitty game that was the exact opposite of what you wanted"
>>
people sperged out way too much over it
soccer mini game was the best part of it though. too bad it was all japs and latency was garbage
>>
>>381718257
It's a solid 5/10 due to how average it ended up being, though the community it had attracted was one of the worst I've met in vidya, with only the DbD playerbase being worse with how much they want a game to die.

Nintendo should have shown an image teaser for Return of Samus like they did for Prime 4 and then showcased this, instead of trying to hype it up like it was the new Super Metroid.

Sold it off after realizing the game had no real reason to play after beating the story and getting the mods you wanted, since only the Samus amiibo really did anything worthwhile compared to the mostly random unlocked skins. Then the online was pure retarded with the people playing most of the time.
>>
Sure.
The aesthetic is still hot garbage though.
>>
>>381718453
It's impossible to beat solo?
But I beat the game solo. Maybe you're just bad at video games?
>>
>>381718635
"you're so entitled for throwing a tantrum because you don't like the game and for starting petitions to have the game cancelled and for threatening developers"
Fixed
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.