[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I beat this guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: morn loord.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
morn loord.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
How do I beat this guy?
>>
You have to attack its weak point until it dies
>>
>>381713278
Cheese
>>
>>381713278
make a small hole for you to stand on, put spikes on the floor where you're gonna stand and fill the hole with honey
and its gf
>>
Make a rail track.
Go left and right while dodging and hitting him.
>>
>>381713278
Air railroad with bed and nurse on one end, buffs, chlorophite bullets. Have fun, oh wait, you wont have any if you do it this way instead of getting gud.
>>
>>381713278
Asphalt skyroad, nurse room with bed set as spawn point, run from one end to the other, teleporting back to where you started at 1/3 health; heal after teleporting.
>>
>>381713278
make a floating box with honey and heart statues all over the place and closed walls use yoyo
>>
File: 1436581773104.png (91KB, 752x801px) Image search: [Google]
1436581773104.png
91KB, 752x801px
>>381713278
ignore everyone telling you to stand on spikes, because that was patched a long time ago

you'll need either the cosmic car keys, or rod of discord (ideally both), and a fuckload of potions

The idea is to shoot his hands down to as low as possible, then take out the centre before killing the hands. this way you get to his final form without dealing with the eyeballs

The rod is for dodging his bullshit laser that does a billion damage. you may have to get used to using the rod before you're able to dodge with 100% success. you can also just use the cosmic car keys to fly over his head when he starts doing the laser
>>
New server up, expert mode, new characters only

47.149.80.75:7777

We just started couple hours ago, come shitpost with us
>>
>>381713278
UFO+Optimized Build+Patience
>>
>>381713884
They patched that shortly after it was found. Its not as efficient as it used to be.
>>
>>381714301
I did this, added heart lanterns and a camp fire. Eat food and use anything really. I used a stardust Dragon and a solar fury. Also use any potions you have
>>
>>381715348
>tfw at work but really want to play

Sucks man. How many folks are on? I'll try and get on if it's still up later
>>
>>381716419

5 players currently. I'll try to leave it up until Sunday night, but no promises
>>
Do a long minecart trail in your world and get the mechanical cart. Then get a gun and gj
>>
>>381713278
Git gud, invite a friend in, or cheat in weapons.
>>
>>381713278

Did they patch the Solar Eruption + Health Regen room yet? I did that on my most recent playthrough after the desert update, worked pretty well.

You need the Beetle Armor, honey, health lamps, a bunch of potions, and some heart statues on a timer. ezpz
>>
>>381713278
2 teleports at either side of the screen
1 sec timer
go grab a covfefe while your minion kills it
>>
>feel the urge to do a class playthrough
>think normal is too easy
>can't even beat destroyer on expert
>install some mods

I think the amount of variety the mods of given me has dampened the experience, but fuck grinding for ore in early hardmode.
>>
Do a martian invasion and get the UFO mount. Make a long platform of wood platforms in the sky and put heart in bottle/Star in bottle/Campfire along with taking as many buff potions you can get.
Place a long line of blocks above the platforms to block his laser beam as it will not pass through solid blocks.
>>
>>381713278
i use lifesteal build and put a nurse on a flying island and fight him there usually does the job
>>
Daybreak
>>
>>381719051
You could always fish up crates in pre-hardmode and wait until hardmode to open them.

That's how I get hardmode ores without having to smash demon alters. Also prevents a lot of corruption from spreading.
>>
Make a long rail that goes across the world in the sky
after he spawns, drive past him and shoot at him
after you go past him, heal up and then do it again
He can't catch up to you and he doesn't despawn, so you can take as long as you need to kill him
idk if they changed how he works, but that's how I killed him the first time
>>
>>381713278
What game is this? It sounds crazy
>>
>>381713278
Potions are all you need OP. Drink some potions and eat some food and you can beat him in any way, cheese or not. If thats not the case for you OP, then you are simply trash at the game.

Also a long solid road at the top always helps againt the laser.
>>
>>381713278
Craft the Solar Eruption
Grapple under your Nurse's house (make sure she's blocked in)
Spam healing
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_4xgr91iU0
Its been 2 years, uh
>>
>>381720859
Terraria. Best $5 game ever
>>
>>381721015
This, but also Honey bubbles, heart lanterns and a campfire or two.
>>
>>381713278
Everyone telling you to build some meme arena is an autistic who hates fun. Just get a good pair of wings and a ranged weapon/yoyo and actually have some fun with the damn game.
>>
>>381721145
I like this one more.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-zrldmh33k
>>
>>381721638
I see you never tried to beat this fucker on expert. Its no fun either way.
>>
>>381721843
Ni is my fucking jam, a shame they don't plan to finish the summoner playthrough. Does anyone actually know that much about them
>>
>>381722496
Its actually finished, check the last video that was posted not long ago.
>>
>>381721638

>If you die, you have to kill a boss, then kill tons of annoying enemies just to be able to try again
>Easily the hardest boss in the game
>If you win, and he doesn't drop what you want, you have to kill a boss, then kill tons of annoying enemies just to be able to try again

Nah, fuck that. I'll enjoy my cheese room.
>>
>>381713278
man I should play through this game again
getting my ass handed to me by both this guy and duke fishron really put me off though
>>
>>381720805
This is the fun way, but I like the railroad low to the ground to see things fly by
Laying track is so fucking fast in this game, it takes maybe 15-20 minutes to have an entire medium world track stretched across it
>>
>>381723218
If you had trouble with regular fishron dont even attempt expert mode, it'll be a fucking nightmare
>>
>>381724096
FUCK that advice, do Expert and be a man
Literally just prepare and you can do anything on Expert mode

Build a little farm for plants and shove potions down your gullet
Build a little arena by the water for your to grapple and fly around
Smack some health regen campfires, lanterns, and statues if you need to get the job done

The game offers you SO many tools to accomplish what you need to
Neva givupu
>>
As someone who hasn't played Terraria since Hollow update, should I give it a try nowadays?
>>
>>381724306
YES.

take this from someone who has also someone who never played since the hallow update and enjoyed 100+ hours of playing terraria and am only at fighting the final boss now.
>>
>>381713986
Can vouch for that.Make a long straight treck in the sky, as long as you have rails available with the ends that bump you back again, get the mechanical cart (3 parts, each drops from a mechanical boss in expert mode only). get the endless musket pouch, the vortex blaster the valhalla knight chest and fill your accessories with deff shit. If you want to damage him go to a speed of 40-60, if you need to heal go full speed. Makes it easy as fuck.
>>
>>381713278
Pry open your third eye
>>
This was the Moonlord arena a few friends and I made recently, it worked pretty well. We used the pool of honey to get the Fishron mount speed boost and there was heart statues on 5-second timers everywhere.
>>
File: Moonlord Arena.jpg (251KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Moonlord Arena.jpg
251KB, 1920x1080px
>>381727473
Forgot pic.
>>
cheesily
>>
>>381718020
Nope, that's exactly how I beat it about a month ago.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.