[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MGSV

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (157KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
157KB, 1280x720px
>Made it about halfway through story before putting down MGSV for a rest
>come back and pick it up again
>Kill skullface and decide to do all the research to play with all these toys
>Need literal BILLIONS of GMP. In no way supportable by just going through the story/sideops that give 10k per
>Aight, lets do FOBs, those shits are nearly 1mill a pop
>takes (no hyperbole) 10 minutes of laggy ass fuck menus to finally start a fob that offers a decent payout
>almost lose connection a few times. Stand in the core exit for a good 3 minutes while waiting for it to realize I'm there
>complete it. Somehow end up LOSING money on deployment costs.
>I didn't get any payout. Where the fuck was the GMP they said I'd get?
>post a MGSV thread on /v/ for best results

So what the fuck is up with Miller. Why does he ride Quiet's nuts so much? I mean I hate her as a character too, but I've got roughly 2,000 mother fuckers in my employ and every single one of them tried to kill me at one point and that's A-OK but one half naked bitch and he wants to start a fucking mutiny and flat out tells me he going to defy me and kill her. What kind of leader is Snake that he lets so many people just defy him and do whatever they want?

Also I want to fucking kill every one of those kids
>>
Just use a fucking trainer.
>>
>>381708372
Do that one mission with all the tanks, make a roadblock and steal them all.
>>
>>381708372
just wait until you hit the final tiers of upgrading that require shit like 5000 of the rare plants to research and every time you sortie with them equipped you need 75 of them.

Konami sticking microtransactions in the multiplayer really killed this game.
>>
>>381708792
as much as I bitch, I do actually enjoy FOBs. I'd just like for them to work properly

>>381709070
I'll give'er a go

>>381709396
MB Coins were a mistake. I get what they were going for, but it's too restrictive. You get all this cool shit and can't afford to use or deploy with it. If you deploy with it and don't use it you're still out the cost. It makes no damn sense.
>>
>>381708372
The only pure way to play MGSV was in the two month period after launch before they went full jew on thr FOB stuff.
>>
>>381708372
I can't even connect to Jewnami's servers right now.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.