[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do any of you have a RL friend without shit taste in vidya?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: serveimage.jpg (4KB, 105x105px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
4KB, 105x105px
do any of you have a RL friend without shit taste in vidya?
>>
File: 1498323590256.jpg (72KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1498323590256.jpg
72KB, 650x650px
>do you have friends

No
>>
eh yeah dude
several
just get better friends <3
>>
No they are all casual babies who generally play maybe 1 game a year. And it's always some nintendo shit like Pokémon or Mario.
>>
>>381702182
Yes. He gets hyped way too easily though and has a hard time admitting when he fucks up. He still insists No Man's Sky isn't that bad even though I can tell he never plays it.
>>
Several people are obsessed with overwatch
One of my friend's wife is in the process of divorce because she fell in love with someone she met on OW.
>>
>>381702182
My cousin who played (good) vidya with me when we were kids just bought No Man's Sky. And my childhood friends are no better.
>>
Not really. Most of them are uber plebs. Some of them play Overwatch and the Souls games, at least.
>>
File: my life 2.jpg (33KB, 466x349px) Image search: [Google]
my life 2.jpg
33KB, 466x349px
I have a friend who vists /v/ frequently and he acts like /v/ all the time outside and spouts weird buzzwords all the time that he got from here
He also always makes references to obscure video games and movies and acts all elitist about it when no one gets it
fucking piece of shit
>>
File: ass.jpg (71KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
ass.jpg
71KB, 900x900px
>>
Not sure what counts as a shit taste in vidya.
I have several friends that play the same games I do. Japanese stuff like Nier Automata, Nintendo games, Souls games. Others are Steam hoarders that don't actually play many games besides Overwatch or Hearthstone.
>>
>>381704302
>that pic
Where is this from?
>>
I knew one guy at university, wish I'd made more of an effort to hang out because he was about the only other person I could chat video james with.
Oddly enough his girlfriend at the time came up to me at a bar we both happened to be at to suggest we talk to each other, guess we were as autistic as each other
>>
That's right, Joe.
>>
Nope. All of my rl friends that play any vidya at all only play lol, rocket league, hearthstone and overwatch.
One of them studies to become a gamedesigner
Good thing I´m an autistic Quake dueler, so I can play my favourite game without those plebs reeeeeeeee
>>
>>381706736
I believe it's from a documentary on orthodox hermits, you can find it on youtube.
>>
Not really. The ones most into games only play pleb shit now like Overwatch and the Souls games.
>>
>>381702182
I am the friend with the shit taste in vidya.
>>
>friend enjoys 4 over New Vegas
>friend sold his N64 and OG Xbox for PS4
>another friend thinks Halo 3 is shit
>that another friend thinks Skyrim is the only good RPG
Both of them have shit taste
>>
>>381708669
This is literally all of my friends. One of them is a game designer who actually works on vidya but his tastes still aren't even that good.

I'm more into cuhrayzee myself. Haven't ever met anyone IRL who was ever into it as much as I am.
>>
>>381702182
Every fucking faggot my age plays LOL, CS:GO and AssCreed so no.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.