[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GameStop thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: codblack3.jpg (48KB, 400x232px) Image search: [Google]
codblack3.jpg
48KB, 400x232px
"Okay, that'll be $65.89. Do you have a GameStop power rewards card? It's only $15 and it'll save you big on new purchases. Would you also like insurance on your game, it's only an additional $3?"
>>
>>381698058
They really haggle you for that 3$ insurance. I'm not alpha enough to decline in it completely whenever it comes up, so I always end up paying 3 extra dollars.
>>
>>381698340

Get a grip
>>
>>381698340
just say no
u
s
t

s
a
y

n
o
>>
Is it really that hard for people to say "No, thank you" or "not interested"? Why do people sperg out so hard about this?
>>
Amazingly I've had nothing but excellent service from my local Gamestop the last couple months. I stopped going to the one near my work and started going to the one near my house and the guys there have been hooking me up on every transaction lately.

They even gave me $105 trade in credit on an old 3DS XL that I put towards a Vita. I was only supposed to get like $40 for it according to the website.
>>
>$65.89
>Implying I live a cuck place with sales tax

$59.99, faget.
>>
>tfw buying games from BestBuy
>tfw saving money thanks to price matching
>>
at some gamestop locations they get paid commission based on how much preorder and gamestop promo bullshit they sell to people. so don't be surprised when said employee shills the fuck outta you.
>>
>>381698831
enjoy your income tax, faggot
>>
>walk into Gamestop
>gonna buy Ever Oasis
>they don't got a copy
>whatever
>buy a $10 eshop card for the Echoes DLC
>say no to the "renew membership" and "any upcoming pre-orders" questions
>go to Walmart across street
>buy Ever Oasis
>find a deal on an artbook I might want too
>get a chicken parm on the way home
>have a relaxing afternoon
FUCKING GAMESTOP
>>
>>381698998
>some Gamestops have commission
Every single GameStop on the planet is owned and run by corporate. There's no such thing as a franchised GameStop, and corporate doesn't pay commission. Why would you tell such a pointless and easily disproven lie?
>>
File: 1420136448468.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1420136448468.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Woah, hey guys!
>>
>>381699506
>disproven
you didn't disprove shit
>>
File: 1472961798889.jpg (161KB, 597x615px) Image search: [Google]
1472961798889.jpg
161KB, 597x615px
>Go to gamestop to rent Wii games
>beat and rip them in two days
>go to reutrn games
>Hey bro why are your returning this game?
>"I didn't like it and want my money back"
>Are you sure bro?
>"Yes"
>It' just that you've been returning a lot of games lately

I really want to fucking punch the faggot in the face. Return policy is you can return for any reason within 7 days yet they give me a fucking attitude whenever I return something.
>>
File: IMG_5561.jpg (135KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5561.jpg
135KB, 480x270px
>>381700057
Ok kid
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.