[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (240KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
240KB, 1280x720px
What went wrong
>>
>survival crafting game
>releasing paid DLC before it's out of alpha
>Early access
>autistic amounts of grind
>>
The poster child of why EA is a shitty program.
>>
People were willing to pay for a game in its alpha phase. Why would the devs even bother moving it beyond that?
>>
It'd help if every single time you got back on some ass didn't destroy your 3x3 house and kill your trike. You'd have to be unemployed to get anything started. Unless you want to just play single player.
>>
the grind is ridiculous, they need to boost rates even further on official

its fun if you play on a dedicated server with boosted rates though.

less autistic alpha tribes being dicks nonstop in chat , and taming a dino takes less than an hour.
>>
More like what went right.
>>
>>381696843
the game has way too much endgame content and is not beginner friendly, you could have a tribe of people in iron man suits and gigantosaurs while you have a mud hut and a tamed dodo
>>
>>381696843
It's fine with friends on a private server with custom settings.
>>
>>381697561

Had a friend on xbox tell me he could collect 200 meat off a piranha is that true?
>>
>>381698557
THIS SO MUCH
get a friend or more and just duel the shit out of each other
>>
i spent a dozen fucking hours building in one area thinking it was safe aside from some random little faggots who would sometimes fuck me up too but it wasnt impossible to survive.. then all of a sudden these huge ass fucking sloth looking bitches showed up and raped my shitter and never fucked off again making all the time i spent wasted because i could not survive there without getting my fucking teeth kicked in left and right

it was the safest area i even found, i thought, until then

and thats without even other players having the ability to destroy my shit

the amount of repetition and grind this makes for is on the level of something only a fucking korean or chink MMO faggot could tolerate
>>
>>381699631
>this makes for

The RNG, that is

Its absolutely fucking stupid

durr some raptors are level 5 and can be killed in one fucking hit but lol fuck you some of them are also level 100+ and will fucking destroy you before you even make them bloody but you cant tell because they're all just fucking raptors unless you look at the level which doesnt show up unless you're already close to them or you use a fucking spyglass which requires more rare resources and takes longer to switch to and look in that it takes for some shit to kill you only to lose it because you cant fucking find your body and respawned getting ganked by some level 500 faggot wolf

no, fuck this game
>>
>>381696843
>5 million copies sold on Steam alone
>68k people playing it right now on Steam

Nothing
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.