[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

advice for gaming channel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: game.gif (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
game.gif
2MB, 2560x1440px
Anyone ever looked for advice on this? I'm doing a gaming channel, I just want to do it for fun and stay strong on this subject, but no one bothers to help me understand what I do wrong lol.
There are some question left unanswer that im trying to find what.
>>
>>381696180

>yet another gaming channel

Can you not? We already have so many of them that when the word "gaming channel" are around, everyone loses interest.

It's like saying "[game] is a new open world pre-alpha, survival action RPG with crafting mechanics
>>
its not like I'm doing walkthroughs or anything boring or at least trying to not be boring.
>>
Cut out ALL of the fat
Be as succinct as possible
Basically write an interesting essay on your favorite game and speak it
>>
interesting didn't think of that. but i also do wonder about how to go about the sound other guys get it nice and just there voice but my ass gets my chair or little breeze out of the blue
>>
>>381697705

so, you're asking about the sound or what?
>>
when recording doing voice overs
>>
>>381698210

I watched a playthrough of Nier: Automata to help me get past a point in my own playthrough, and the vid I watched was high quality with no intro, outro bullshit, the guy had a nice low radio-man voice that was enjoyable to listen to, he turned down the sound of the game when he talked and didn't dare open his mouth when a cutscene was playing in fear of destroying the watching expierence for the viewer.

This is somethign I expect from a high-tier YouTuber, but the guy had 50 subs and the vid had 2 views.

So even with a good audio setup, there is no more space left in the green pastures.
>>
ever heard of videogamedunkey that is an example of what i want to do. but it seems like my voice is off but whats around me is there a way to get rid of background noise?
>>
>>381699251

anon, I watch popular youtubers with thicc eastern european and northern european accents no problem, it's what you say and your comedy and timing that makes things right.

once you can make an audience laugh, they dont care if you have a wierd voice.

as for background noise, turn off everything and dont let your mum come in half way through recording.
>>
lucky for me i dont have a mum living with me lol thanks for the advice
>>
Fuck off you underage shitstain.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.