[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bad guy is just a patriot who loves his country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

>bad guy is just a patriot who loves his country
>>
How well are airplanes going to work, considering the map size of Far Cry games sin't that big?
>>
>>381690836
If that's what patriotism is then why haven't you made a murder cult yet?
Don't you love your country, faggot?
>>
>OP is just a shill who loves his poopisoft
>>
>>381691192

The mini chopper in FC4 worked fine, I'm sure any planes the player gets ahold of in this one will be able to fly only marginally faster than that thing.
>>
>>381690836
He's not though, he's part of a fanatic christian doomsday cult, most of those want to secede from the US which is treason
>>
>>381691405

He is almost exactly the leader of the infamous Waco cult, and those guys were trying to reclaim America. You can also "thank" them for Timothy McVeigh and the federal building bombing
>>
>>381691393
That's true, but the chopper is a bit different due to its maneuverability and usefulness in the mountains, a slow plane seems a lot more clumsy and would make the world feel smaller.

I do like the idea of going around in a seaplane like the one on the cover, I hope they can implement it well.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.