[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you play a My Hero Academia video game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

what kind of game should it be?
>>
>>381689695
A fighting game with crying breaks in-between fights followed by plot armor sequence that makes the MC win every time.
>>
File: 1497126983530.jpg (137KB, 748x748px) Image search: [Google]
1497126983530.jpg
137KB, 748x748px
>>381689931
the mc lost a battle one episode ago
>>
>>381689695
I'd play it because I enjoy the mango but a decent one won't be made until the anime goes a few seasons and improves. And let's be honest it'll just be a fighting game
>>
>>381689695

It would make a fun fighting game, however its gonna take a longer while, maybe a few more anime season before anybody actually makes a game about it
>>
>>381689695
not this, that's for sure
>>
>>381689695
We'll see it in three years
>>
Someone remind me how the Todoroki vs Deku fight is GOAT?

>shoot ice
>flick it away
>do this for 5 mins
>last minute arm punch vs flame/ice explosion that gets blocked out

Like shit was all flash no substance
>>
>>381692493
>missing the emotional undertones in the fight
>missing the fact that until the final clash, Todoroki hadn't even scratched Deku
>missing the significance of Todoroki using his left side for the first time

let me guess, you watched the anime and haven't read the manga?
>>
>>381689695
>weebshit
No
>>
>>381689931
>>381690161
In fact he's literally only won a single 1v1 to date. And it was the best fight fucking come at me.
>>
>>381692651
Stop moving goal posts, what does the manga have to do with this fight?

The fight was trash, most of it spent on one party running away and flicking attacks away while breaking bones.

It was a shit fight
>>
>>381692493
>Like shit was all flash no substance
It was literally 80% substance and character moments. You are so stupid you can't even use the correct pre-made phrases of critique.
>>
>>381692493
Read the mango instead, it's a lot better
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.