[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Had The Zodiac Age on pre-order since it was announced >Just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: ff12.jpg (438KB, 1064x1500px) Image search: [Google]
ff12.jpg
438KB, 1064x1500px
>Had The Zodiac Age on pre-order since it was announced
>Just read that it's been casualized to fuck
>Canceled my pre-order

You know what, fuck this game. I hope it sells like shit. I was excited as fuck for it but it seems like the regular old PS2 version is going to be straight up superior.
>>
>>381688756
How did they casualize it?
>>
How can you casualize the game with autoplay?
>>
>>381689085
Because the game was balanced around you being smart about AI controls so enemies often switched up tactics on the fly to fuck you up so you had to be prepared to jump in all the time.
>>
>>381688756
>mfw i don't have PS4
>mfw i'm going to buy it to support the game
>mfw i will also buy it when it comes to Steam
New FFT or FFTA3 when
>>
>casualized
nigga they juat added a second class and speed mode
>>
The only big change I know if is being able to dual class now (in old IZJS you were stuck to one job). Sounds convenient but I don't see how it'd make the game easier.
>>
>casualized
>all additional features and changes optional
Hey look another faggot OP
>>
File: 1433764393856.jpg (13KB, 472x357px) Image search: [Google]
1433764393856.jpg
13KB, 472x357px
>customization
>casualized
>>
>>381689251
Kotaku once said they made it easier without ever actually citing anything, but it made it on the ff wiki regardless
So OP is either someone that browses kotaku unironically or gets their info from a wiki without ever checking the wiki's sources
>>
>guys sees the words "easier to play"
>just quality of life improvements to make the game feel less shitty to play
>omg it's fuckin casualized now fuck this SHIT
>>
>>381689251
and that's good. With only one role you're stuck with the same meta character, at least now i can use fraan since she can now be useful.
>>
Is it related at all to FFT?

Fucking hell that game deserves more spinoffs
>>
>>381689692
only the world of ivalice, not the characters
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.