[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are the best co-op games out there?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: header.jpg (60KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
60KB, 460x215px
what are the best co-op games out there?
>>
Do not hesitate.
>>
File: RiskOfRekt.png (1MB, 1920x3820px) Image search: [Google]
RiskOfRekt.png
1MB, 1920x3820px
Risk of Rain
>>
Guns, Gore and Cannoli was pretty fun.
>>
more fun with friends but good every once in a while to play solo. this one's often forgotten about because not a lot of people play it anymore but it's still plenty of fun
>>
Any Earth Defense Force game with multiplayer. Gunstar Heroes, Bio-Hazard Battle, Raiden games, Streets of Rage 2
>>
>>381688416
That was absolute shit. The first was way better.
>>
>>381689720
Do you played them alone on your couch?
>>
>>381689796
I played them split screen on a couch. The first was the only good one of the three.
>>
The Champions games are also great.
>>
>>381690063
Honestly, We enjoyed a lot the second, I played it split screen with a friend. We played the third (another couch, but same friend), we enjoyed it, but we prefer the second.

We hesitate to play the first, but we fear that bugs and old gameplay could be hard to endure after the 2nd.
>>
>>381690409
The first has late 2000s console/EA problems like abysmally low FoV and the awful menus, but the actually gameplay is the smoothest of the three. I found movement in 40th Day incredibly clunky.
>>
>>381690692
>movement in 40th Day incredibly clunky
When running or always?
>>
File: 1470862841481.webm (3MB, 640x362px) Image search: [Google]
1470862841481.webm
3MB, 640x362px
TO SAVE OUR MOTHER EARTH FROM ANY ALIEN ATTACK
>>
>>381690367
Who made the better game? Snowblind or Black Isle?
>>
File: Champions_of_Norrath_Coverart.png (153KB, 256x341px) Image search: [Google]
Champions_of_Norrath_Coverart.png
153KB, 256x341px
I remember playing this for like 18 hours straight with a friend at his place and having a blast.
>>
>>381690771
It's been a while but I want to say my biggest problem was the change in cover. It felt more like being glued to the wall Gears of War style than fluidly walking up to or away from the wall.
>>
>>381691505
It's because you must stay cover in that game.
>>
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the Return of the King movie game.

I played it for years with my best friend in couch coop. The game even has a kill counter and the one super op'ed character that only your faggot friend picks.
>>
>>381687764
Halo 1-4

The series was like the holy grail of split-screen coop.
>>
Killing Floor

The first one anyway. I've been out of touch with 2 for years now so i don't know if that game is still a pile of shit or not
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.