[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YFW no Aztec games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Aztec Sun Calender.jpg (60KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
Aztec Sun Calender.jpg
60KB, 500x491px
We need ideas for new settings. Games, not just AAA, but indie devs are starting to pursue the same handful of settings (cyber punk, Norse shit, LOL, I'M ON DMT settings)

We need to spice things up. What settings haven't been explored properly? Fictional or historic.
>>
Dinosaurs
>>
Biblical stuff
>>
>>381685651
Another Monster Hunter or Ark knockoff?
>>
The inside of the human body.
>>
File: ophanim, an angel.jpg (90KB, 564x508px) Image search: [Google]
ophanim, an angel.jpg
90KB, 564x508px
>>381685775
They just need their designs to be close to Biblical descriptions, like SMT
>>
Modern day paranormal detective
>>
>>381685051
Pike and shot era.
>>
>>381685651>>381685812

We need another Turok type game. You play as a badass commando-type motherfucker. The game is difficult and relies on the realism of dynamic dinosaur AI as they hunt for the player (or other dinosaurs).

The game is not open world, but rather has a linear mission structure with large areas similar to Crysis. Basic survival elements, such as the need to hunt for food and seek protection from the elements is included, but not expanded far enough to include significant crafting elements or bullshit upgrades for sticks.

The player character is one badass guy, but the Dinosaurs would tear him a new one with fucking ease. As such, he has to rely on his own cunning, stealth and tracking skills to navigate and stay alive, as well as the scavenging of resources, weapons and ammunition from the hostile human military forces.

The story is simple: stay the fuck alive and get the fuck out of this place.

The game features an advanced self-care system, with players needing to tend to his or her wounds (that actually restrict player abilities and progress, depending on where, what and how serious they are). Infection, fevers, diarrhoea and sickness are all things you have to deal with.

The night is actually fucking dark and the player has to choose between lighting a fire to stave off the cold at the risk of being found, or risking the cold and having a better chance of staying undetected.
>>
>>381685926
there was this one game I can't remember the name of, it was on a 90s Macintosh computer where you went through the human body it was kind of like a metroidvania
>>
>>381686681
>The night is actually fucking dark
Trying to think of one game with the balls to do this. Most always use full moons.
>>
>>381686902
The Forest does it reasonably well.

The problem with most games is that you can turn up the brightness settings.
>>
Aztec setting
But with cute girls
>>
>>381687556
wtf i love my aztec ancestors now
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.