[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everyone hate this game? I enjoyed it immensely.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: LittleBigPlanet_3_boxart.jpg (51KB, 291x320px) Image search: [Google]
LittleBigPlanet_3_boxart.jpg
51KB, 291x320px
Why does everyone hate this game? I enjoyed it immensely.
>>
Because Sony bought it instead of Nintendo
>>
because it's really, really bad
>i enjoyed it
you have shit taste
>>
they've really dumbed it down compared to the earlier games in the series
>>
Floaty
>>
>>381681186
Net code is fucking shit even when playing Couch Co-op.
>>
The story mode was too short.
>>
>>381681186
Because it's an unfinished, unpolished turd that introduces little in terms of new content and chugs and stutters every ten seconds.

LBP peaked with the second game.
>>
>>381681390
stop using words you don't understand you stupid redditor
>>
>>381681186
Because people on /v/ will hate on anything for the sake of replies I liked 3 too but it wasn't as good as 2 but it's still fun and good. The games are still popular
>>
Story Mode was too short
It was glitchy as all hell
Co-Op was fucked
It's easy to trigger Game-Breaking Bugs
The other characters were fun but I really only cared about playing as Sackboy
The earlier games had better levels to inspire players with, which is the single biggest mark against this game.

The fact that the story mode levels are too complicated for me to break down and see how everything works is ultra frustrating. I liked playing a level in LBP 1, thinking about how you could improve or do something better or what made a level fun and then passively picking up game and level design fundamentals to translate to the creator. LBP 3 is a cluster fuck with too many mechanics for its own good.

I still play it and enjoy it but it's so flawed that I see exactly why it didn't pick up much momentum.
>>
It was bugged beyond belief at launch, enough to affect sales and put the series on hold.

I was pretty close to buying it and was pretty disappointed by the reviws and impressions from people who bought it. It wasn't like people were just getting mad at dumb shit as usual, the game was legitimately a fucking mess
>>
>>381681521
>second game
I'd honestly say you're correct, but it should be noted:
>First one has the best story mode and cosmetics
>2nd has the most overall content with a good balance of story and level editor, cosmetics are utter ass for the most part
>Last one has the best level editor, least content, shittiest story, and decent cosmetics
>>
>LBP 1
Shit is happening, help everyone and stop some evil bastards

>LBP 2
A giant black vaccum is literally absorbing everything. Kill him with cakes

>LBP 3
You're forced against your will to help a lightbulb to free some evil titans to make everything better, plan that backfires in the end and since everybody hates you (not really) you have to fix everything with the help of three other plushes
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.