[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT UP GUYS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2449.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2449.png
1MB, 1136x640px
WHAT UP GUYS
>>
YOUTUBE CREATOR
>>
>I streamed a game once, that means im relevant personality on E3
>>
EXECUTIVE PRODUCER... HE IS THE PRODUCER OF THE GAME

THANKS NIG
>>
He looks like the epitome of a fuckboy
>>
>>381680823
THANKS NIG
>>
THANKS NIH-
>>
>"Thanks nigger."

I can't believe they didn't censor that.
>>
THANKS N'IC
>>
>My boy nigger here

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>381681191
>"im gonna be honest i dont play these crappy games but they paid me so you should buy it, oh look its the producer thanks nigger"
what the hell
>>
>>381681002
I'm surprised Markiplier isn't getting oodles of E3 letters begging him to come to E3 and be their personality.

Meanwhile most Mark gets in terms of anything big outside his usual thing is being the voice of the Blue Bear in Villainos.
>>
thanks nig-
>>
>calling producer "muh boi"
>>
>>381680823
>If you guys didnt know Need For Speed Payback is a White man's game so any niggers in the audience please report for extermination

I was really shocked when he said that
>>
>>381682140
Yeah, like is he saying they're friends or something?
That talk was probably the first and last time they're ever going to be in a room together.
>>
>tfw he blames EA and the teleprompter even though he admits he didn't rehearse the script
>>
>Got my boy Marcus here, what's up Nick?
One of my favorite E3 moments. It's so simple and pure in it's awkwardness. How the fuck do you forget someone's name half a second after you just said it?
>>
File: 1374432772155.gif (3MB, 237x329px) Image search: [Google]
1374432772155.gif
3MB, 237x329px
the same guy
>>
>finishes the standard youtube intro
>mind goes blank
>>
>>381682031
I imagine with that any views you get some kind of deal with google
>>
Did he really drop the n bomb?
>>
>>381686801
aight but all set aside, I'm a youtube creator, need for speed payback
>>
DELETE REEEEEE
>>
>>381688096
He almost did, he basically stopped himself halfway and in order to hide it he said nick instead of nigga
>>
>>381688096
Dat cutie lillie bikini :3
>>
File: thankyounig.jpg (110KB, 603x506px) Image search: [Google]
thankyounig.jpg
110KB, 603x506px
>YOUTUBER
>CONTENT CREATOR
>INFLUENCER
Whats next /v/?
>>
>>381686785
that look of "why do I keep going on stage with these people" is so clear
>>
>>381680823
what was EA thinking hiring this guy? I don't think he even play games
>>
thank you nig, for having me
>>
WHAT UP GUYS
NIGGER HERE
YOUTUBE CREATOR
>>
>>381688096
He meant to say Nick
>>
File: 1497992211691.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497992211691.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
>>381680823
WOW WHAT A THREAD FROM ANON RIGHT HERE, HE'S GOING STRAIGHT FOR THE (YOU) BUT WILL IT PAY OFF AS OTHER POSTERS RUSH IN TO DEFEND THEIR BOARD CULTURE
>>
yo waddup nig watch me prank youtube creators
>>
>>381686785
That poor table
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.