[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Games you thought were shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: C1e9dw_W8AELd_o.jpg (230KB, 938x1200px)
C1e9dw_W8AELd_o.jpg
230KB, 938x1200px
but turned out to be pretty good
>>
Toukiden games. Feels like a knock off Dragons Dogma, and Im ok with that.

Also LiD was good until the grind happens. It doesnt turn to shit but it certainly drops in quality. Deep Down was supposedly going to have the exact same sort of mechanics and gameplay before Capcom wanted to remove the F2P model.
>>
>>381678001
>Toukiden games. Feels like a knock off Dragons Dogma, and Im ok with that.

i thought they were monhun knock offs
>>
>>381678579
That was probably the intention, but people said the same thing about Dragons Dogma, that it was Monster Hunter lite, Monster Hunter doesnt have an NPC party system, and Toukidens combat is alot faster and forgiving, unlike MH where one hit can finish you and each attack done by the player is decisive. I feel the people who make the comparison to Monster Hunter have never played Dragons Dogma, I think the comparison comes from the loot grind if anything, because they play nothing alike.

If you like Toukiden try Dragons Dogma.
>>
I thought let it die was going to be good (big suda 51 fan) and it turned out shit.

It's pretty good up until they start recycling the minibosses and then it just turns too samey without enough variety in the levels or challenges

Love the art and music though
>>
>>381679292
>I thought let it die was going to be good
>ftp

no you didn't
>>
Has LiD improved much since launch? Played it at launch, Got up to floor 25, gave up on the incredible HP sponge bosses and the need for game breaking shrooms.
>>
>>381677749
I stopped after beating u10. I should really jump back in. Loved the game
>>
File: TMS_Box_Art.png (2MB, 1846x2639px) Image search: [Google]
TMS_Box_Art.png
2MB, 1846x2639px
I'm still not a fan of the setting or characters but both the combat and the soundtrack are good, and thats all I ever wanted.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.